• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
King_Slender said:
She's the female Obama. Get used to it.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

She got that Harvard Law degree? Oh no? A degreee in journalism from somewhere in Idaho?

How did she win her primary? . . . oh wait . . . she was was just picked?

Shirokun

Seriously, when the people want to "get to know you" they don't need your husband's life story, let alone your own! Tell us about what you're gonna do for us, dammit!

camel said:
i thought Rudy, was quite amusing..

"took a job as a community organizer"
"have no option to vote present as a mayor"

mind you, i don't like Mcain, was my last choice in the primary, but i despise Obama, so..

but i think those of you who argue it wasn't a good speach (in regards to politicking.) are streching it.

How do you despise someone you don't know.

camel said:
i thought Rudy, was quite amusing..

"took a job as a community organizer"
"have no option to vote present as a mayor"

mind you, i don't like Mcain, was my last choice in the primary, but i despise Obama, so..

but i think those of you who argue it wasn't a good speach (in regards to politicking.) are streching it.

It was fucking bullying backed up by a room full of cackling bullies and anyone defending it is no better in my eyes. I don't find bullying "amusing".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't stand hearing her talk... This speech sounds identical to her first as well.

Xisiqomelir

Dirtbag 504 said:
Ever seen videos of the chinese senators(least I think it was the chinese, I'll have to google it). They beat the shit out of each other semi-often. It gets pretty rowdy.

Taiwanese parliament.

camel said:

It was a bad speech in that it was full of lies, but it was good in that it excited the people it was meant for. He did what he had to do. So it was a success in that regard.

mj1108

Price Dalton said:
She is really going with the folksy-soccer mom angle. Damn. "He's still my guy."

That's all she has...and parts of this speech sound like what she said in her stump speeches over the weekend.

AniHawk

pxleyes said:
Keep posting those half truths and you won't be posting much longer.

Lighten up. He's just trying to rile people up at this point. It's not like he's running for VP or anything.

Dirtbag

Y2Kev said:
Her intonation is so soccer mom. It's almost hard to believe that she's running for VP and not running for PTA board president.

This move is either incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid.
Palin will make or break this campaign.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Man, How can a real Republican be happy with this? You guys used to be f-ing hardcore...wtf?!

"like omg!! Im so gonna be a VP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom