• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

kinggroin said:
Incredible this convention is.

The worst in Republicans bringing out the best in Gaf :lol

Hot damn, this is terribly exciting 8D

I hope for the sake of sanity, that this party gets it's collective asses handed to them hard. What they've resorted to, especially after seeing the democratic convention, has me bewildered. Kinda reminds me of the Hitler rally scene in American History X. You're just in awe.

Thank God Obama, win or lose, keeps his sights (and his tongue) where need be.

Oh sweet Jesus...

qwertybob

Caj814 said:
Crowd member 1:She has a vagina!

Crowd member 2:A VAGINA?!

Crowd member 3:Yes a vagina!

Crowd:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Only one ?

ps sick of the 'rather lose an election' nonsence

Shiggie

Lost Fragment said:
mccain.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

Kipz

massive bear, tiny salmon
I'm a conservative, religious soccer mum! Vote for me!
It's like all your politics are based around values when it comes to the republican party. Values and morals aren't going to pay your billions of dollars of debt.

Zeliard

:lol

Is that the daughter's boyfriend? He seriously looks like he wants to be anywhere else but there. He had a hilariously uncomfortable look on his face.

Tamanon

Banned
Frank the Great said:
Why is she whoring out her son and nephew in the military?

Biden could've done this, but he didn't. Pathetic.

Because Biden isn't proud of his son in the military, duh!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
King_Slender said:
She's the female Obama. Get used to it.

Hillary would've murdered Palin.... She's just lucky she's a republican and missed out on the primaries.

And stop applauding just because she's introducing her family! Get to the foreign policy!! This isn't a PTA Meeting

Frank the Great said:
Why is she whoring out her son and nephew in the military?

Biden could've done this, but he didn't. Pathetic.

You would think the dems would learn by now to exploit their freakin family members.

I genuinely feel bad for the father-to-be. If anyone didn't ask for this or could have been prepared for this it's him. He looks terrified. Bet he wish he'd wrapped it up now!

Anyway, yeah...I thought for sure she'd at least be a charismatic speaker. Just awful. Ah well.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow. Is she really discussing her down syndrome son now to gather votes? What the fuck?

sk3

Banned
How are they keeping their baby so quiet? What 5 month old infant would sleep through 2 hours of a huge loud auditorium audience?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Her intonation is so soccer mom. It's almost hard to believe that she's running for VP and not running for PTA board president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom