• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popeyes, Bojangles, Churches Chicken, or KFC? Best Nationwide fast food fried chicken?

Best Fried Chicken focused fast food joint?

• Total voters
church's holds a special place in my heart as i used to have it a lot as a kid and it was always so fucking good. popeyes is undeniable. kfc chicken is trash. look im not one who complains about shit being greasy and oily that shit is the flavor but even when their chicken is "extra crispy" it has this weird soggy consistency. chik fil a is way overrated and i want to try raising canes. one final thing some people have mentioned jollybee. jollybees food is straight up trash. i think people are on the "it comes from another country it must be good" bandwagon

Inspired by this thread, tonight I've decided to try Popeye's chicken for the first time in well over a decade.

I will report back what I thought, I'm pretty excited, I used to think KFC was good enough but I'm highly open to discovering something better.

brap

Banned
Inspired by this thread, tonight I've decided to try Popeye's chicken for the first time in well over a decade.

I will report back what I thought, I'm pretty excited, I used to think KFC was good enough but I'm highly open to discovering something better.
BRO MAKE SURE TO GET THE LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE TOO

Ok, just got done eating.

And yeah, Popeye's blows away KFC, especially when it comes to the biscuits, good lord are those tasty and absurdly better than KFC's.

The only down side is the service does leave a little to be desired, I had a little trouble actually getting my food, as for some reason Popeye's doesn't assign a name or number to the orders so it took some figuring out just which order was mine.

But it was well worth it for the food though, I was very impressed.

Top Bottom