• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Is BEYONCE selling 40% of its lifetime at launch something to be celebrated?

edit: let me not go down this path with my fave's current status
The Carters won.

Floridian

does the title reference the gaussian blur slider settings used to photoshop the cover?

Wasted.gif

Mau ®

You may have been unaware but the MTV Movie Awards is going on right now.

Nobody there matters but J.Lo who is slaying.

I hope having latino blood will serve me for something when my ageing process begins!

Stromae, Lorde, HAIM, those hew rappers their Meltdown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mess at it literally just being Stromae's Merci instrumental with added vocals tho.
I can't stand any of the non Lorde ppl on that song tbh otherwise I'd use. :-/

what exactly do HAIM do btw I swear like one of them sings and the rest... Model?

rude

Banned
Her perfomance was whack, what happened Charlotte?

Tinashe going down the stairs tho

tumblr_nmq1zrPcQ41qh9nffo1_500.gif

Thank god she didnt fall.
Lmfao. Doing stunts and maneuvers for all her shitty soft ghetto tumblr tracks. God I can't wait for her to just e v a p o r a t e.

Floridian

Excuse me? Calling someone a troll for having different opinions than you do is actually a BANNABLE offense around these parts.

You know what I have to do now.

Comparing her work to being "ghetto" because she's a successful black woman making enjoyable and acclaimed music which u happen to not like is ignorant. Pls stop.

AR1XeCn.gif

rude

Banned
Comparing her work to being "ghetto" because she's a successful black woman making enjoyable and acclaimed music is ignorant. Pls stop.

AR1XeCn.gif
The fact that you think that calling something soft ghetto is tantamount to anti-black sentiments is ACTUALLY racist within itself. The soft ghetto aesthetic is defined as thus: A type of rap music that usually has slower beats and is more inspirational. Rap's version of 80s Ballads. These type of songs are typically used to set the mood.

It's absolutely [ p a r a m o u n t ] that you learn your ABCs before you attempt to read, dear. Go to bed.

Floridian

The fact that you think that calling something soft ghetto is tantamount to anti-black sentiments is ACTUALLY racist within itself. The soft ghetto aesthetic is defined as thus: A type of rap music that usually has slower beats and is more inspirational. Rap's version of 80s Ballads. These type of songs are typically used to set the mood.

It's absolutely [ p a r a m o u n t ] that you learn your ABCs before you attempt to read, dear. Go to bed.

comeon.png
You were basically complaining about her dancing in that specific performance, which is funny because she was actually great in the short time she was up there. and Drop that kitty is "soft ghetto" now? Maybe I do need to go to bed.

rude

Banned
comeon.png
You were basically complaining about her dancing in that specific performance, which is funny because she was actually great in the short time she was up there. and Drop that kitty is "soft ghetto" now? Maybe I do need to go to bed.
I didn't watch that performance (who watches MTV...?) and I haven't heard the song you're referring to. I was really just talking about her in a general sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom