• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
I think i got confused, I thought everyone were talking about looks and I do find Nicky > Banks but I do like more Azealia music > Nicki. I even put BWET > PInkprint.

I need some sleep rn.

I410GXv.gif

There's something about the intro of 'What kind of man' that sucks me in. The eerie music and the vocals with strange effect over them. Goosebumps.

3phemeral

Gettin' my life to the live version of LUXURY right now.

6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R

I swear
I'm a treat you good, baby
Keep up my hair
If you leave me, know babe
It'd be a nightmare
I'm a nick your name and keep you right here

Let me in your world
You know what I spy?
Spy you looking lonely
You know boy, that's why
I wanna be your lady, your l-l-l-love,
My l-u-x-u-r-, aye
Ya know what I would

If I could
If I could
If I could

6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R

And I wasn't lying: I'm using this is the live album cover :)

4NY1u2

Aguila

#ICONIC
omg

Azealia is like the best live. I can't even.

Imagine if she had a big TV performance (or any TV performance, RIP). She would kill it.

Floridian

And you know
I've been burned
I've been burned
I've been burned
You've seen me lose control
It's not worth
It's not worth
It's not worth
My soul

Turn your face towards the sun
Let the shadows fall behind you
Don't look back, just carry on
And the shadows will never find you

PdMPL3a.gif

royalan

Pinkprint is a lot more usable than BWET, lets be real.

I like BWET, but let's not pretend like half the tracks aren't just Azealia moaning over a house beat like a middle-aged housewife who no longer cares enough to pretend like her husband is good in bed.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

I like BWET, but let's not pretend like half the tracks aren't just Azealia moaning over a house beat like a middle-aged housewife who no longer cares enough to pretend like her husband is good in bed.

we don't have to pretend, since that's the worst description of the alber i've ever read

Susanne Sundfør is the second coming of ABBA
GOTY tbfh

okay, you also said that Ten Love Songs was poorly mixed so you DEFINITELY have shit speakers or something.

Mau ®

I feel I owe it to Touchdown to report the latest Mariah happening, since no one else will ��

She's apparently set to release a new GH compilation. the cover is being revealed little by little as people keep sharing the #RevealMariah dynamic.

here's what it looks like so far...

3phemeral

Mau ®;159827023 said:
I feel I owe it to Touchdown to report the latest Mariah happening, since no one else will ��

She's apparently set to release a new GH compilation. the cover is being revealed little by little as people keep sharing the #RevealMariah dynamic.

here's what it looks like so far...

It's about halfway there:

They were, smart, though. For every section revealed, the only prep something like 5% of the next section. Then the website will only reveal 1% of that 5%. After people share enough to fill the 5%, they prepare another 5% of the image. So, even though you can see some of the image in advance before all the shares are complete, you won't be able to see it early unless they reach the 95% mark.

royalan

Mariah looks flawless.

She got a new photoshop artist after the debacle that was her last album cover. This cover looks photoshopped, but not in an obvious and funny way. This is a good sign.

rude

Banned
Mariah looks flawless.

She got a new photoshop artist after the debacle that was her last album cover. This cover looks photoshopped, but not in an obvious and funny way. This is a good sign.
You didn't lie. Serving an emancipation tii. I f*cking live.

I wonder how much new material will be on the album.

royalan

Mau ®;159835579 said:
Teaser for "Drop That Kitty" is here

**yawn**

People stopped caring about this song weeks ago.

Just drop the video so people can not care about that too.

And of course Charlie's dancing in the video like she doesn't even know what a kitty is, much less knows how to drop it and pop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom