• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Mariah that thin nowadays or is it only photoshop?

Honest question.
rs_634x1024-150115041400-634.Mariah-Carey-Ellen-DeGeneres-JR-11515.jpg

screen-shot-2015-01-15-at-7-49-58-pm.png

rude

Banned
I mean, excessive photoshopping has been her thing since the Rainbow era. It's just one of her many quirks etc.

Yeah, let's not get into some of the errors I already spot with her neck and her hands melting into her dress.
She looks good irl.
I think she looks great like that. Specially on the first picture. Could greatly reduce the use of photoshop in that cover, in my humble opinion.

And, also that right hand... O___O
The hand is the worst bit tbh, I don't see why her team doesn't notice these things

She looks really good irl tho so idk why she felt the need to thin herself up that much.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yeah i dont get why they photoshop her so much when she actually looks so good in real
just opening her up to ridicule

royalan

This sexism. I can't.

Beyonce gets caught photoshopping her candid instagram shots, nobody says anything.

Mariah photoshops her album cover, something EVERYONE does, and it's pandemonium.

This prosecution of mixed-race women hs got to stop.

Beyonce gets caught photoshopping her candid instagram shots, nobody says anything.
where have you been that nobody flung shit at Beyonce over those? because there was dragging on here about it and there was dragging in the regular news too.
edit: mess I thought you were talking about the leaked makeup shoots but that is a better example because that's closer to an album shoot that some instagram candids. photoshopping instagram pics which are like 512x512 and shitty quality anyway makes it a bit harder to tell.

and then there was the ruthless reading Gaga received over her leaked Versace shots. nobody is criticising MAriah's photoshop cus she's mixed race. We're criticising her photoshop artist who is shit and the fact that her team thinks it's better to present her in that light than in her natural, good looking beauty.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This sexism. I can't.

Mariah photoshops her album cover, something EVERYONE does, and it's pandemonium.

This prosecution of mixed-race women hs got to stop.

ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i think thats the first time ive ever seen kanye smile in a picture

rude

Banned
Yes, let's all stan Hillary the warmongering imperialist. Refusing to vote but I live in LA anyway so it's not like it matters.

The Flop

Banned
Not AT40 with the twitter shade... and lol at the @mentions of the other groups.

".@FifthHarmony debut at #37 with “Worth It.” It’s their 3rd hit, making them the top girl group of the decade, ahead of @LittleMix & @GRL"

cory64

The Ten Love Songs trinity is:

Darlings through Fade Away
Silencer through Memorial
& Delirious through Insects

Spot the lie

Floridian

Didst thou fall asleep and miss the certified BOPS Slowly and Insects and iconic ballad Trust Me?

Well u mentioned trinity, but delirious through insects is four songs. But as for the actual songs, Slowly is pretty plain compared to the rest of the album, Trust me almost had me asleep tbh, insects woke me up with the indistinguishable instrumental. Delirious & insects are the only usable ones out of that "trinity" piece.

cory64

Well u mentioned trinity, but delirious through insects is four songs. But as for the actual songs, Slowly is pretty plain compared to the rest of the album, Trust me almost had me asleep tbh, insects woke me up with the indistinguishable instrumental. Delirious & insects are the only usable ones out of that "trinity".

It wasn't a multiple choice post.
#NVAY

I been on, I been on, I been on
Tell me who gon take me off
Take me off, take me off, take me off
ibbSjxwGg9i7oB.gif

Rolling high, leather and wood
Keep it trill, that's what good
Kiss my momma, show that love
Pop them bottles in that club
ijm3e3UlpOmus.gif

I heard your boo was talking lip