• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Not Sia killing the thread after the life Ciara infused in it X_X

And speaking of Sia, so happy she choosed Fire met Gasoline and the video is very nice, more sweet and a little less artsy than her previous ones... except the end, wtf.

Cqvllze.png

rhandino

Banned
It only makes sense that we talk about relevant artists that are also putting good music out instead of the bunch of hews who have polluted this OT.

VMFhTw3.gif

And while Leona advent will bless our ears with her magnificent voice let's not forget that the [ T R U E ] savior of pop music is coming.

viYiNDl.jpg

I hope your faves are ready tbh

Frodo

Talking about artsy weird videos, can we all take four minutes and two seconds of our time to appreciate this gem Sacrilege is?

Not only the music is great, but the video is super well shot and captures your attention as soon as it starts. When will your fave?

Slay on the Dancefloor is still a bop to this day tbH

Also has Elllie released anything since Halcyon? I thought it was quite good tbh but a lot of her single stuff is tra$h

Also has Elllie released anything since Halcyon? I thought it was quite good tbh but a lot of her single stuff is tra$h

Well Halcyon Days technically counts as a separate release. And it was asco!

But no, nothing since then. Her next alber is no doubt going to all be generic EDM trash. And I'm already over it. Go back to folktronica/dream pop.

The Flop

Banned
The LGBT girl group of our generation. Slay Queens!

"L.A. PRIDE Announces Kesha And Fifth Harmony As Headliners"

fifth-harmony-billboard-article-02.jpg

Who else can perform at the Radio Disney Music Awards this weekend and headline a pride a few weeks later?

R8 Ao2 who?

Slay me mamaS!

Yado

The LGBT girl group of our generation. Slay Queens!

"L.A. PRIDE Announces Kesha And Fifth Harmony As Headliners"

fifth-harmony-billboard-article-02.jpg

Who else can perform at the Radio Disney Music Awards this weekend and headline a pride a few weeks later?

R8 Ao2 who?

Slay me mamaS!

I've only seen them in photos but is that really them? Only two of the girls are recognisable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom