• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Grqc3u1.png

?

Qeg3Uul.png

5NbvQ9B.png

I should really get my hands on it. What's the difference in mechanics from DS?
It keeps all the good stuff (seamless world design, amazing visual/aural sense of place, rock-solid controls and pacing, creative multiplayer options) but jettisons the needless garbaj that made Souls so unapproachable (World Tendency events, "questionable" hit-boxes and mean-spirited "Gotcha" moments, annoying shit on top of the already astronomic difficulty like equipment weight slowing you down, weapons breaking easily, maxing out at half your original HP upon death, etc.)

It's not altogether different from Souls, but it's a much more offense-oriented, speedy, satisfying experience.

And the strategy guide is to die for.

3phemeral

It keeps all the good stuff (seamless world design, amazing visual/aural sense of place, rock-solid controls and pacing, creative multiplayer options) but jettisons the needless garbaj that made Souls so unapproachable (World Tendency events, "questionable" hit-boxes and mean-spirited "Gotcha" moments, annoying shit on top of the already astronomic difficulty like equipment weight slowing you down, weapons breaking easily, maxing out at half your original HP upon death, etc.)

It's not altogether different from Souls, but it's a much more offense-oriented, speedy, satisfying experience.

And the strategy guide is to die for.
Thanks, sis. I'll have to check it out when it's on Steam :)

Floridian

A shit year so far in as music comes. TBH. There has been some things here and there but not enough to keep the flow going.

Outside of mainstream/pop, it's been one of the better years of music for me. I've listened & enjoyed more albums 4 months into this year than I've have for the whole year of 2014. It's shaping up to be compared with 2010/2012 in output. The only reason why it seems slow is because only 1 major pop star era (rih) is currently active, meanwhile the rest are not active atm. Next week is Mariah week I suppose, then the following Britney, not that i'm really looking forward to that though.

y'all will be slayed when Lady Gaga debuts her new songs in persona 5
This is brand new information for me

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ok but can someone help me finish Bloodborne and by help I mean I just stand behind while you slash these Rhat inspired flea ladies

ipdqGMU2aFOoM.gif

rhandino

Banned
The love
and seething
that Jesusblade causes among the masses...

jvn0AlG.gif

And tomorrow a Xenoblade Direct is happening so stay perched sistren... even if you only want to see PopGAF fave, Erick, during the Treehouse strem.

NxSP5Hp.gif

And JoyWave keeps giving me life, Destruction + Now >>>>>>>

FLascIK.gif

Sia has a new video that features Heidi Klum and Pedro Pascal. It was directed by Lana's boyfriend:

Fire Meet Gasoline

I liked both the song and the video. I'm glad Sia decided to give Maddie a break.
Ooo... I love the video. Slay me Heidi and Pedro.

Speaking of Heidi, I miss watching Project Runway. Bravo was so life giving years ago.

That joke will last forever...

Someone merged both snippets of FIRE

EPIC!
Epic is right. It's sounding like the best song she's ever done, tbh. It's got those killer vocals, that infectious beat, and the catchy lyrics. It reminds me of when Mariah used to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom