• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked so hard on this OT and all we have so far are Rita Ora avatars and rude calling everything offensive while also being mildly offensive.

Leona Louise Lewis please save us my fucking God
erect agreement

Single premiere April 27, alberum in July

tumblr_lzv9y9ruJ51qgyyx7o1_400.gif

Floridian

Oh, that was a reaction to him in general. His voice gives me diseases.

Get into the male pop star of our generation, Nick Jonas, instead.
Hmm, I actually like this.
I worked so hard on this OT and all we have so far are Rita Ora avatars and rude calling everything offensive while also being mildly offensive.

Lady Gaga please save us my fucking God

Haha, I guess that's why you don't post here much. I should probably post a bit less here myself.

Trigger

Ed Sheeran is unoffensive, but nothing he's made has ever slayed me.

Your OT is still a slay.
But something tells me Gaga won't be saving anyone until this fall at the earliest.

rhandino

Banned

You forgot the Natalia Kills phase...

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Just like the world forgot about her 15 min after that mess, kii

Floridian

Ugh, this E3 needs to bring it, because so far this gen is so ARTPOP.

When the most talked about thing on consoles is a damn Spotify app?

fpLPDOO.gif
I'm saying. My most anticipated games have been moved to 2016 so this year Im only looking at 3 games for purchase, and one of them (persona 5) could be delayed as well. More focus on games/megatons and less focus on the filler home apps would be appreciated.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Skyrim is a buggy ass game with a mediocre combat system, uninteresting story and glitchy floating trees. Not even Mods can save the mediocrity.

Floridian

Skyrim is a buggy ass game with a mediocre combat system, uninteresting story and glitchy floating trees. Not even Mods can save the mediocrity.

Which is why it would benefit the game being on PS4 to potentially fix those issues. I think out of all of my playthroughs, I've only completed the main story about once? No one really focuses on that though, since it's all about the world & side quests. It's still fun for me.

People that play WRPGs in the first place...lmfaoooooo
I'm getting The Witcher 3, which seems pretty immersive imo.

Vazra

People that play WRPGs in the first place...lmfaoooooo

HEY5aAP.gif

Which is why it would benefit the game being on PS4 to potentially fix those issues. I think out of all of my playthroughs, I've only completed the main story about once? No one really focuses on that though, since it's all about the world & side quests. It's still fun for me.
Even on PC its a buggy mess. Bethesda can't code for shit. (or do good animations, lip sync, combat, visuals, etc)

All I got from Skyrim was a meme.

Vazra

I'm watching the Game Grumps play Pokemon Snap, and all these memories started coming back. It made me want to play a new version so bad. At this point I'd take a virtual console release. :(

It was released on VC for Wii I think. No idea on Wii U tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom