• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
fuming over Taylor isn't going to make Rhat's trash singles any better

m3cWDqo.gif

When Leona outsells RIHfund and saves music I wonder where the boats will go for refuge now that they're on the same label. I mean Leona already has more talent so it won't be that hard

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Rhat and Leona are not on the same label, Leona is on Def Jam and Rhat is on an idiot label that decided to give her some control I believe its Roc Nation

royalan

Ok, so it took me a minute, but...I finally warmed up to Jessie Ware, ha Tough Love.

I still don't think the album is as exciting as her debut...but I had a nice sensual cocktail night with the album the other day, and it's better than I originally gave it credit for.

Cruel, Tough Love, Keep On Lying, Champagne Kisses, and Desire are all great tracks.

And Kinda...Sometimes...Maybe is fucking EVERYTHING. Probably the most sensual/classy "The THIRST is real" anthem I've ever heard.

rude

Banned
Tough Love is shit girl. I use Midnight Caller and Champagne Kisses moderately, however.

Jessie will never make a better song than Sweet Talk.

Rhat and Leona are not on the same label, Leona is on Def Jam and Rhat is on an idiot label that decided to give her some control I believe its Roc Nation
Oh, so Rihanna recently jumped ship to Roc Nation...

...She's sleeping with Jay-Z, right? First signing her soul away to his "label" and then sinking her entire era on the S.S. Tidal.

Maybe she'll find a new Home for R9~

wvZmsNF.gif

rhandino

Banned
Oh, so Rihanna recently jumped ship to Roc Nation...

...She's sleeping with Jay-Z, right? First signing her soul away to his "label" and then sinking her entire era on the S.S. Tidal.

Maybe she'll find a new Home for R9~

wvZmsNF.gif

Are you confusing the Rhat with Perrita Ora?

5IgUJzb.gif

... Yet I can't deny that his era of her is taking a rapid turn for the vile, I blame Kanye

5lnS0JZ.gif

Floridian

I'm not sure how a singer would work for Ice Princess unless they're singing the chorus or something, so it could feature another rap artist.

Aguila

#ICONIC
lana del rey

speaking of

I think Life is Beautiful is from Honeymoon. It's not in the movie or soundtrack...

I mean, I can't stop replaying the snippet, but I expected something a little more different, more adventurous from ha (assuming that LIB is a taste of the alber).

speaking of

I think Life is Beautiful is from Honeymoon. It's not in the movie or soundtrack...

I mean, I can't stop replaying the snippet, but I expected something a little more different, more adventurous from ha (assuming that LIB is a taste of the alber).
Is that movie out now? I was kinda hoping for something more upbeat from her tbh
I mean, I like Ultraviolence, but a lot of the songs share the same tone and atmosphere. I hope there's more variety in Honeymoon than there was in Ultraviolence.

Anyway I know Lana is going to deliver.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Is that movie out now? I was kinda hoping for something more upbeat from her tbh
I mean, I like Ultraviolence, but a lot of the songs share the same tone and atmosphere. I hope there's more variety in Honeymoon than there was in Ultraviolence.

Anyway I know Lana is going to deliver.

Yeah. I didn't watch it but people are saying the song was not in it, and the soundtrack is out and it does not include it either.

It could be a bonus track like Burning Desire. Bitch needs to say something.

Yeah. I didn't watch it but people are saying the song was not in it, and the soundtrack is out and it does not include it either.

That's pretty much a confirmation for me tbh
at least it's not the lead single or something, lol. I do wish Lana would just come out and say something :l August is not that far away but Honeymoon will probaly get delayed.

Damn it I was hoping it would be in the movie tbh. Got my life from Big Eyes + Gatsby whenever Lana came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom