• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

YUB5Jsq.jpg

Your faves could never.

Tell them, roy. Such a good album.

C'mon now sis.

You can't honestly think that. Even the Rhat sounds better live.

That video always makes me laugh out loud. The vocal struggle is jusT...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
whatever happened to Joss Stone

royalan

I MAKE YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU WANNA FEEL
I LOVE WHEN IT'S REAL WE'RE ONE IN TWO MINDS
MAYBE IT'LL STICK YOU BETTER BE QUICK
I HOPE THAT YOU HEARD ME RIGHT
TELL ME TELL ME CUZ I WON'T WAIT SUSPENSE I JUST HATE IT SO SPIT IT OUT NOW
IF YOU FEELIN LIKE I DO
WON'T YOU COME AND DO IT TO ME

1TW6prO.gif

Poor Joss Stone. So incredibly talented. And "Introducing Joss Stone" was supposed to be her big album that blew her up in the US (and it IS a damn good album).

But then Amy Winehouse had to go and do this:

6pNCQFH.png

And apparently the US can only handle one white female soul singer from the UK at a time. Poor Joss got flushed. :(

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Favorite Joss Stone performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgsbYrFqN0A

The way she goes off at the end and those ad libs.

HE MAKE ME FEEL
SPOILED
I SAID SPOOOOOOOOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYYOYOYO
YEAH HE MAKE ME FEEL
SEE I DONT WANT NO OTH' MAN
I DONT NEED NO OTHA' MAN
I DONT WANNA TALK TO NO OTHA' MAN
NO OTHA' MAN​

1TW6prO.gif

well fuck
take me to church joss

Frodo

Introducing Joss Stone was probably my most listened albern on the year it came out.

Of the entire album I probably will only skip Music feat. Lauren Hill and maybe Proper Nice.

3phemeral

Found this amazing clip of Sia singing in someone's livingroom. Sings I'm In Here, Breathe Me, and Soon We'll Be Found. Those runs on Soon We'll Be Found will absolutely end anyone. Who else can end and start such sad songs with such a quirky, uplifting personality?

SaintZ

Now the excuses start for the mediocre sales.
i8KtZAVyhmCt7.gif
nnnnn remember when 45S was just "a promo single, it's not the first single" then BBHMM was just the "urban single" and AO2 was going to be the first real radio friendly single. What even happened to A Night? Mess.

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
nnnnn remember when 45S was just "a promo single, it's not the first single" then BBHMM was just the "urban single" and AO2 was going to be the first real radio friendly single. What even happened to A Night? Mess.

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

This is a buzz album to promote R9.
ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif
Remember when everyone thought she would suddenly drop her album BEYONCE style?

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

And now her illiterate stans are left begging her to just release the damn album and mercy kill this abortive disaster of an era.

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

tell them

Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-Stupid-Faces.jpg

xenoblade_chronicles_x_wii_u.jpg

This shit is scarier than anything in Bloodborne lbr, and that game has birds with dog faces and dogs with bird faces

y7ONOGg.gif

nGvDg5W.gif

The facial animations are shit, but as for the world itself & potential, I'll probably reserve my judgement for future analysis.

Xenoblade > your flop fave

The love
and seething
that Jesusblade causes among the masses...

jvn0AlG.gif

And tomorrow a Xenoblade Direct is happening so stay perched sistren...

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1035730

bsnALpn.jpg

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

I guess I should make a music post.

The fact that RIHnoBlade8 is consistently tumbling down the charts is a sign of things to come. Rhat will have died to help rise the Phoenix from the ashes. Coming May 4th 2015. Jackie is a revelation.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess I should make a music post.

The fact that RIHnoBlade8 is consistently tumbling down the charts is a sign of things to come. Rhat will have died to help rise the Phoenix from the ashes. Coming May 4th 2015. Jackie is a revelation.

The song featuring Missy will destroy careers. ◄☼►

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom