• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
What's going on itp.
tumblr_nnca23MpmV1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I Bet Sales
Week 1: 22.000
Week 2: 12.000
Week 3: 11.000
Week 4: 10.000
Week 5: 9.000
Week 6: 11.000
Week 7: 33,251*
Week 8: 16.000
Week 9: 13,419*
Week 10: 19.044*
Week 11: 16.000
Week 12: 31.000

Is it normal to see the sales jump up and down as much like that? (Serious Question)

Vazduh

Carly quickly drew up a checklist of people she wanted to collaborate with (“I’d be like, ‘I love that Solange song. Who did that? Oh, Dev Hynes did that,’ and so I’d email him”), eventually recording more than 200 songs split between alt-pop practitioners such as Hynes (on the devastatingly lovely slow jam All That), Ariel Rechtshaid, Tegan and Sara and Vampire Weekend’s Rostam Batmanglij (the lyrically dark Warm Blood), and gold-plated hit-makers such as Sia (the 90s-referencing Boy Problems), Max Martin and Greg Kurstin. One other new song, the Robynesque Your Type, was penned with Swedish legends Rami Yacoub and Carl Falk in one debauched night in Stockholm. “That was written at four in the morning when I was losing my mind,” she says. What? During a drug-fuelled out-of-body experience? “They got me hooked for a week on those little fake cigarettes that taste of strawberries. You can hear it in my voice, I sound all gritty. It’s because I was vaping for a week.”

Link

Y a s s Carly!

njWHb7y.gif

I just listened to Knee's cover of Tom's Diner.

1) Holy fucking shit it's that song. I never knew the name. But I heard it so much growing up.

2) Knee's rendition is terrible. Anyone praising it please love yourself.

tumblr_nnca23MpmV1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

royalan

Look at this. Bruce Jenner announces his transition on television, and at the same time creates the most iconic gif moment to ever come from a Kardashian.

See what happens when you're honest and open about who you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom