• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

I need someone to replace Selena's face with Katy in this gif.

Sm8VSQr.gif

Speaking of Natalia...

I'm free
I just spent all my money
But I rocked that like it don't cost a thing
Free
Burned a hole in my pocket
But I rocked that like it don't cost a thing

tumblr_inline_mkle8pxfMB1qz4rgp.gif

Floridian

That was the most dreadful event i've watched all year. From the struggle performances, to Traylor/Samuel/1D winning everything, to the tragic censorship, nothing noteworthy came out of this. Waste of time tbqh

Sl3QskG.gif

That was the most dreadful event i've watched all year. From the struggle performances, to Traylor/Samuel/1D winning everything, to the tragic censorship, nothing noteworthy came out of this. Waste of time tbqh

Sl3QskG.gif

These are the people that expect us to PAY for their songs.
Like girl you can at least pretend to put in some effort cause this was the most horrible industry event I have seen yet.

The Flop

Banned
"Bad Blood (Remix)" is on iTunes, i'm not sure if I can use it or not.

and not the dust they paid my good sisses Fifth Harmony, at least they still have DWTS for promo this week.

But shame on Billboard for using their names as "performers".

EDIT: Also not Jessie J getting those Pitch Perfect coins for "Fleshlight"

So, the "Bad Blood" video is horrible. Everything about it is just so try hard. If they would have had just a few famous people in the video and actually have them have a purpose besides being there for a few seconds, then I think it would have been better. Kendrick Lamar is so not my cup of tea, either. I would have vastly preferred Kayne being in the song, because I can use him. Ugh, the whole video just seemed like a low budget ad for an indie film that no1currs about. "Blank Space" remains unbothered. tbh. Oh well. Now, I'm hoping "Out of the Woods" is next. Then, she can end the era and let JoJo begin her era and thusly reign forever.

Speaking of JoJo, Paper Airplanes is still my jam.

the music video for bad blood reminds me of bad romance. probably because of the same director.

biggest difference is one is terrible and the other is good.

the music video for bad blood reminds me of bad romance. probably because of the same director.

biggest difference is one is terrible and the other is good.
He was supposed to direct EoG but he and gags had a falling out on set and tbh I'm glad they did because he's been incredibly immature about the whole thing since, at one point comparing little monsters to Nazis or something (lmao).

He was supposed to direct EoG but he and gags had a falling out on set and tbh I'm glad they did because he's been incredibly immature about the whole thing since, at one point comparing little monsters to Nazis or something (lmao).

He has an unhealthy grudge against her. He needs to get over it.

3phemeral

Just saw the Pretty Girls performance: where did that Britney come from? It's like she sucked the life out of Iggy's face and expended it on choreography. Werk, mama.

rhandino

Banned
ummmmm, what happened to Lorde? I thought that she was one of Taylor besties but she is not on the Bad Blood video...

CYi8hvb.gif

EDIT: Saw the full video, yikes... for a song inspired by the Holy Mother Katy Perry this video sure is completely boring even with all the star-power behind it =/

EDIT2: Yeah, Style remains unbothered as the only Taylor video I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom