• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

Get percheD for Big Brother season premier tonight at 8PM EST!

ZICDqRW.gif

Me too, can't wait!!

Carly's voice pisses me off so I'm just going to check out that Miguel guy's album. I need new music badly

Have you given The Original High a listen?

Majmun

Laughing and crying at Tinashe's Cold Sweat video.

not like this, bitch...not like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canocha

Leona's next single is a track called "Thunder" that received a sort of meh response from the journos who heard it.

"I Got You" sounded so good as the lead single to begin the album campaign...I hope this isn't another #justiceforGlassheart situation where an obvious smash hit is paid utter dust by its own artist tbh :-0

Wait the next single is not I Got You v2.0 and not Another Love Song?
Dammit i have to listen to those G-A-Y recordings.. until the album is released!

btw... track list available on Amazon UK:

Standard:
1. THUNDER
2. FIRE UNDER MY FEET
3. YOU KNEW ME WHEN
4. I AM
5. LADDERS
6. THE ESSENCE OF ME
7. I GOT YOU
8. POWER
9. ANOTHER LOVE SONG
10. THANK YOU

Deluxe:
11. THICK SKIN
12. THE BEST AND THE WORST
13. I Am - Acoustic
14. Thunder - Acoustic
15. Fire Under My Feet - United Studios Session

Phreaker

What happened to Kiesza?

Her album is still hot.

She released this two weeks, Stronger (From Finding Neverland The Album) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fcf95RUdZ8

I really loved her album and hope to her some more new music from her.

Album tracklist:
Finding Neverland: The Album Tracklist:
1. Zendaya – “Neverland”
2. Kiesza – “Stronger”
3. Nick Jonas – “Believe”
4. Ellie Goulding – “When Your Feet Don’t Touch The Ground”
5. Paloma Faith – “Circus Of Your Mind”
6. Jennifer Lopez & Trey Songz – “What You Mean To Me”
7. Rita Ora & Sage The Gemini – “Are We Gonna Play?”
8. Christina Aguilera – “Anywhere But Here”
9. Jon Bon Jovi – “Beautiful Day”
10. Pentatonix – “Stars”
11. John Legend - “My Imagination”
12. Gary Barlow – “Something About This Night”
13. Matthew Morrison – “We Own The Night"
14. Christina Perri – “All That Matters”
15. Goo Goo Dolls – “If The World Turned Upside”

royalan

Anywhere but Here tho
Godtina is already a Legend. Her career is already made and shits on faves from on high. She can afford to record throwaway Pop songs for movie soundtracks.

But Rita must be concerned that, after all this effort she put into breaking out, all she's ever offered is "Disposable Pop Track #537"...

It's almost like nobody cares about her...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Actually Rita and Xtina have a lot of common. Both living in the shadow of other artists.

Britney > Xtina
Rhat > Rita

Somehow I expected you to stan her on that and the vocal talent alone since all the singles of her current album are still better than Xtine's last 2 whole albums.

royalan

Actually Rita and Xtina have a lot of common. Both living in the shadow of other artists.

Britney > Xtina
Rhat > Rita

Somehow I expected you to stan her on that and the vocal talent alone since all the singles of her current album are still better than Xtine's last 2 whole albums.

But that's where you're wrong.

In order for Rita to be living in someone else's shadow, she has to have life in the first place. But her career is DOA.

Anas

Banned
Janet hitting #14 with no promo I mean H E W else? She's reinventing what a comeback can be, and how we think about legacy artists.

Stan the Bajan Queen! Her fourteenth #1 is right around the corner.

for rihanna is not matter how matter her singles fails to get to number #1
she always find another to have a number one..
she's not a one hit wonder, or those artist who depends on scandalous event
Rihanna always have her charisma, writers, teams like dream lab
to make sure she get another number one..
5 seconds was really out riri usual style plus Kanye and sir who McCartney didn't make that effort or lyrics to make the song go to number one, and that's why the song never reached 1# at billboards

Spilling the tea tbqh

I hope it was iced

Anas

Banned

Britney > Xtina
Rhat > Rita

lol Christina had her chance to release a second good pop album to compete with Britney
but she decided to do a latin album *pokerface*
both of her and Britney had two horrible flop albums, good records is going to another current artisit like Katy Perry etc.. nothing good for them to sing, especially for Britney and that crappy ugly collab with Eggy..

as for Rita.. she really have potential, sorry for her that her album got cancelled

Meowster

Speak Now > Red > Fearless > 1989 > S/T

Agree, disagree? Am just now getting into the Lord, Her hymns, for the first time but SN and Red speak to me the most. I think I actually like half of Red better than SN but I think SN has the peak of her discography in it.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Speak Now > Red > Fearless > 1989 > S/T

Agree, disagree? Am just now getting into the Lord, Her hymns, for the first time but SN and Red speak to me the most. I think I actually like half of Red better than SN but I think SN has the peak of her discography in it.
Red = 1989 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

imo

rhandino

Banned
E-mo-tion >>>> Breath In. Breath Out. It's true.

Also, I hope that the WiiU owners of POP-Gaf are perched for Fatal Frame V: Oracle of the Sodden Raven.

tvBkief.gif

The Flop

Banned
TayLord has confirmed 1989 will be on Apple Music now. I still don't understand why some hews were so pressed about not being able to stream a 6 month old alber :O
tumblr_nqgr60mRMz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

But apple stays winning.

In before an apple watch exclusive single!

Floridian

1989 is average brehs. Not sure why some are viewing it as savior of pop when it's just another regular easy-to-listen-to pop album. Sure the era was successful for the artist, but that's it really. Nothing about it is impactful nor inspiring.

rhandino

Banned
Not that hard to achieve. Something about Hilda's voice annoys me.
I was expecting a lot more after how catchy Sparks was... I had fun with it but is not as good.

It's like the only reason I even want a Wii U tbh. It and the next Zelda. Bye at the rest of the trash.
T_T

I'm almost tempted to replay all the previous games in preparation. Fuck I need more time to enjoy more music + games =/

1989 is average brehs. Not sure why some are viewing it as savior of pop when it's just another regular easy-to-listen-to pop album. Sure the era was successful for the artist, but that's it really. Nothing about it is impactful nor inspiring.
nTeOC11.gif

Style, the video and song, are god tier tho

Style and Clean still go in. I forget what the rest even sounds like.

Carly won.

d

It may not only be on the Pii U. But it will probably still make it on there. Similar to Twilight Princess last gen. If not then that's only one game I want for it and I ain't about that console buying for one game life. Fatal Frame should come out on a relevant platform instead.

The Flop

Banned

It may not be a pop opus but in the eyes of the streaming community it's a big "win" to have it on their service. Everyone wants to best selling album of the last year on their service.

It would be like a newcomer coming into the Netflix business model and having exclusivity to Jurrasic World.

It's a BIG deal to the mainstream cheapies. Poor them and their coins.

tumblr_nqhiks6EIO1tei4xno7_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom