• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thirst of straight men can never be quenched.

ZICDqRW.gif

It's true. I'm proof!

Floridian

Katy's bewbs are hypnotizing. It's true.

Which is why I don't blame all the breeders who tuned into her Superbowl performance just to see them bounce.

Well considering the first part of the show she dressed up as Magmar and the rest she had a volleyball skirt & top which completely covered them, some folks probably ended up disappointed.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
People must must must watch Florence and the Machine at glastonbury
She was absolutely fantastic, leaping all over the stage just after breaking her ankle too
That final song was everything
Much better than that Kanye trash from last night

I posted a week or so ago about the fact I was going to see Taylor Swift at BST with Ellie Goulding, John Newman, Vance Joy and a few others.

They were all really good but Taylor was just on a different level. This is my first concert but she was absolutely incredible, somehow managing to exceed even my highest expectations.

Leona Lewis is doing a collaboration with "The Poet" for the album "A Fall to Rise" called "Catch Me When I Fall".

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XNYZVYA/ref=dm_ws_tlw_trk3

I wonder what this is!

Edit: Holy shit! a preview of "I Am", "Thunder", "Ladders" and "Power"

OMG those notes in "Power"!
Leona needs to mix her chest belts better. She doesn't have the naturally big pipes to pull them off without using a slightly head mix, but she's stopped doing that since X-Factor/Spirit era, and it's only gotten more thin, nasally, and pinched.

She should've gone with SLS training rather than that Xtincta flop she's working with now. Would've worked a lot better for her softer tone.

"Power" sounds like something Tedder would've written back during the Echo days of big synth drums and 3/4 time signatures. "I Am" sounds like something Sandé would've written during one of her inebriated auto-cunnilingus sessions.

And "Thunder" sounds like a big flop. What is she thinking going with that over "I Got You" or even "You Knew Me When"?

A "Lovebird" tea, truly and honestly.

Thank goodness for the collab. Her collaborations are consistently immense and demonic in their searing power.

The Flop

Banned
Let them know

Garbage from start to finish, honestly disappointed Britney even tried to release that
AhCx2p4.gif

The public was doing well, until they started stanning this Omi remix crud.

I'm going to need it off my radio pronto, plus it's coming for my gurls weaves and Imma need them to get that top 5 hiT!

tumblr_nqik38IFJu1uvuraso6_250.gif

rhandino

Banned
It didn't, and Fifth Harmony topped it... Poor Brit! Her biggest flop to date, when will your favs?
That's what happen when you try to use a fad from last year that barely anyone remembers rn to prop you stagnant career...

iMeQbMx.gif

Also, she should have used Charlisus since she was the most memorable part of Fancy, nobody was listening to that song for Eggs.

iMeQbMx.gif

The Flop

Banned
Also Nnnnn at my only impacT to Popgaf being my drunken tipping on Chaturbate!

A true reverse Warholian experience. My Artpop could mean anything.

The Flop

Banned
That's what happen when you try to use a fad from last year that barely anyone remembers rn to prop you stagnant career...

iMeQbMx.gif

Also, she should have used Charlisus since she was the most memorable part of Fancy, nobody was listening to that song for Eggs.

iMeQbMx.gif

You know a song has truly flopped when ATRL won't let the thread die and they hang on to the hopes that it will debut in the top 10 in the UK (and when it doesn't) then they move on to hopping it gets Vevo certified and hits 300k in sales worldwide. #prayforbadmediakarma

I'm perched for Demi Vs. Selena this week though :p

EDIT: Sorry for the triple post!

rhandino

Banned
R-really? I though she was only nominated for Best Female R&B / Pop artist and she wasn't in a list of people scheduled to perform...

Could be a niche surprise tho
, except if the song is #AO

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
F the BET awards get your lives with Batman Arkham Knight. The GOTY so far.
Just don't get it on PC

Bloodborne tried.

Forced Batmobile and when you run over enemies with the car they just get stunned instead of killed? Bye Felicia.

Bloodborne and Witcher 3 remain unbothered.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Nicki snapping a pic of Janet when the queen walked out on stage after those dancers worked their asses off. Stan, girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom