• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I don't think you can stream songs/albums you already own. Spotify remains superior if true, I like to buy + stream my faves so they get even more $

Nasser

Britney throwing shades at Iggy is the best thing ever happened this year. Damn Iggy, if the sweetheart Britney herself throws shades at you, you're officially the most hated person in the industry 😂

The Flop

Banned
waiT this Beats 1 station is slaying me a biT. Finding some good new music already.

EDIT: World premier for the Pharell song and it's actually pretty good, and slay at the DJ saying he needed to play it back to back.

rhandino

Banned
Staring in your eyes, I see the sunrise
There's nowhere else but right here, right now
No deeper feeling, this is the real thing

There's nowhere else but right here, right no
w

BMgkqva.gif

royalan

I know it's fun to make fun of Iggy but, really, she's not wrong here for once.

Pretty Girls could have been a bigger song if they promoted properly. But they didn't, and why? Because Britney's been lobotomized and is now afraid of her own shadow.

This is all on Team Brit, she has no right to throw shade at anyone.

Mau ®

So Apple Music seems to be full of bugs, missing music and just seems to be trash in general, except for Beats 1.

GODify remains the superior service.

rhandino

Banned
This is all on Team Brit, she has no right to throw shade at anyone.
I was going to ask what happened and then i saw this:

ucFY4rv.png

kjJX6ou.gif

I wonder what the [redacted] happened here because the song indeed got a strong start, was getting hype and the MV was actually quite good...

royalan

Mau ®;170461841 said:
So Apple Music seems to be full of bugs, missing music and just seems to be trash in general, except for Beats 1.

GODify remains the superior service.

And now I'm hearing that the Apple Music library is actually smaller than Spotify's. Kiiiii

Floridian

All these other services are struggling yet Spotify remains unphased and still reliable. That's why I haven't jumped ship yet, and most likely won't for a while.

Apple Music apparently has a large selection of K-pop which is nice but how does it fare with J-pop?

Spotify has Perfume and Utada (with a pretty limited selection) and that's pretty much it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Apple Music apparently has a large selection of K-pop which is nice but how does it fare with J-pop?

Spotify has Perfume and Utada (with a pretty limited selection) and that's pretty much it.
Listen to f(x) , BoA and Gain

Can anyone discuss how the apple music shit works? I paid dust and know nothing.

rhandino

Banned
Listen to f(x) , BoA and Gain

Can anyone discuss how the apple music shit works? I paid dust and know nothing.

iOS: Update to 8.4, then launch the stock Music App.

watchOS: Update prefered playlists using your paired iPhone and listen with bluetooth headphones.

OS X & Windows: Download the latest version of iTunes, which you can get here; there is no current browser client planned.

Android & Apple TV: Gonna have to wait until the fall, but it is coming!

EVQ8KTi.gif

*Shamelessly stolen from the OT

Floridian

Iggy needs to let Pretty Girls go. It wasn't going to happen anyway. Move on to your "creative" album that you claim you wanted to work on instead & get off twitter @ing people that wasn't even addressing you.

Nasser

I hate you all for dragging Britney :((((

Anyways, Cool For The Summer is honestly and simply trash. wtf is wrong with these artists from Disney now? Miley needs to save us, her leaked song Nightmare slayed my existence.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ok so its over Demetria Devonne Lovato has brought the rebirth of pop with this unapologetic LGBT pop anthem. Watch as how pop girl after pop girl begin to ditch the urban sound due to them being snatched by this hymn

I Cannot, it is over for Carly, it is over for Rihanna, but more importantly it is over for Arianne

rVk7o6Q.gif

botty

Banned
ok so its over Demetria Devonne Lovato has brought the rebirth of pop with this unapologetic LGBT pop anthem. Watch as how pop girl after pop girl begin to ditch the urban sound due to them being snatched by this hymn

I Cannot, it is over for Carly, it is over for Rihanna, but more importantly it is over for Arianne

rVk7o6Q.gif

All this excitement over a Katy Perry demo

rjYiIQW.gif

Although the song is cute...I like it... I don't think Ariana has anything to worry about.

pzALQkf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom