• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

I can feel you whisper
And laying on the floor
And I try to stop but I keep on coming back for more
I'm a lightweight, and I know it
Cause after the first time
I was falling
Falling now

But nothing ever gets me high like this
I pick my poison and it's you
Nothing could kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can feel you whisper
And laying on the floor
And I try to stop but I keep on coming back for more
I'm a lightweight, and I know it
Cause after the first time
I was falling
Falling now

But nothing ever gets me high like this
Nothing could kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif
Stan a bit. Song is a grower.

Floridian

4 #1 singles, platinum selling album, wide range of endorsements, judging on The Voice and X Factor within a year, acclaimed film star... the madonna of our generation.

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

Sure Jan. In the U.K she's doing well, but even there Rih is still more successful. In the U.S however she's nothing more than a cameo, with star power as existent as the broken minus gifs you keep posting.

SaintZ

Kii, the fact that FIRO has managed to get all those endorsements and high profile gigs and she hasn't released an album in the US yet.

rhandino

Banned
Not here for the FIRO talk...

VXoVshf.gif

I must say tho... Poison is actually a low key bop that I would not skip in the off-chance that pop on the radio.

Frodo

Talking about Igloo, this is what Google did to me today:

I can only imagine the amount of energy that is being generated by the force of the spinning corpse of Azealia Banks' career spinning in a metaphorical coffin right now.

:)

You say don't worry about me babe
Promise this is just a phase so what
Should I stand around and wait while you're living in a haze
I remember how you were when it was all fresh and new
Now what
Now when you look at me sometimes
Like you're looking straight through

And so why does it matter when you don't wanna fight it
Looking like lovers, yeah, you know that I mind it
Breathing out, nothing, can you see what you're giving
But I know, but I know

EVQ8KTi.gif

End me, Hilegend.

Meowster

Looks like Forbes has confirmed that the trinity is currently Mother Perra, The Lord, and Godga. Shoutout to Beyoncé and Britney for making it though. Why didn't Rihanna make it though? Didn't she have a tour?

rhandino

Banned
Looks like Forbes has confirmed that the trinity is currently Mother Perra, The Lord, and Godga. Shoutout to Beyoncé and Britney for making it though. Why didn't Rihanna make it though? Didn't she have a tour?
Rihanna x Kanye or something was cancelled I believe?
andSwbq.gif

But is fine becaise she is getting plenty of those TIDAL coins so I'm sure she is not struggling rn
/s
andSwbq.gif

The Flop

Banned
I was just thinking that Demi should be thanking TayLORD and her pushback on Apple music.

Apple Music comes out tomorrow. Demetria's new BOP drops on Wednesday. Could you imagine if you're new potential hit song came out the day after iTunes is basically lol free and no money for you.

Then again that exposure.

How do we think iTunes charts will be affected by Apple music. I'm perched at the battle of the streaming services
Sans Tidal
as well as the Demi vs. Selena Radio battle. Where's the good sis Miley to make it a 3-way ex-Disney battle.

lil5Vme.gif

Meowster

Rihanna x Kanye or something was cancelled I believe?
andSwbq.gif

But is fine becaise she is getting plenty of those TIDAL coins so I'm sure she is not struggling rn
/s
andSwbq.gif
I was mainly referring to the short Monster Tour and all those endorsements she was having. Oh well. At least she'll be back to normal after #R8. Beyoncé and Jay are despicable for trying to end her like this.

At least I still love all the songs teased and released for R8 so far lmao. Music not the bling.

Anas

Banned
Lol I am going to search for some gifs
And maybe I'll come back to discuss how misery is the music industry right now

Frodo

Speaking of people still interested in the music industry...

497866_600.jpg

yySEUDh.gif

BWAHAHWAWHAWA! That's cute.

Meanwhile, Madonna with only 85 (Eighty FIVE) shows made $448,502,559 (adjusted to inflation) with Sticky and Sweet tour.

Heck, even MDNA Tour with 88 Shows made $305,158,363 without adjusting to inflation.

Madonna remains unbothered.

KBal676.gif

Phreaker

Happy Apple Music day! Did my sistren update their iOS device to listen to the premier of Beats 1 in 90min? Or to start streaming your favs so they get some coins during the free trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom