• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Cheerleader is utter trash of a song. That is all.

I6LVNfE.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm updating myself on what all the kids are listening to these days, and this Tove Lo chick is pretty great.

1qbuos.gif

Tokubetsu

Remember when Taylor Swift came through and did some stupid video with some stupid no flow rapper about kicking people and smoking cigarettes? Then Rihanna came with Ultra Violence™

T-Swift is so cute y'all

#rihallah

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
pls stop paying cash money for bbhmm and encouraging bad music thnx

SaintZ

I'm updating myself on what all the kids are listening to these days, and this Tove Lo chick is pretty great.

1qbuos.gif
Yes, stan for the Queen of Sex and get into Timebomb her latest single. You can stream ha debut alber Queen of The Clouds on iTunes Music & Spotify.

Also, EatChildren, I hope you're [ p e r c h e d ] for Lana, her Honeymoon, because it is coming any time now.

Remember when Taylor Swift came through and did some stupid video with some stupid no flow rapper about kicking people and smoking cigarettes? Then Rihanna came with Ultra Violence™

T-Swift is so cute y'all

#rihallah

Hold up now, Kendrick Lamar is the only reason that song is even remotely listenable. Don't hate

Cool for the Summer >>>> Good For You>>>>>>>>>> Feces >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mehrina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the entire galaxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BBHMM

xaosslug

Eh, Lean On is cute but it's not really that great.

It works well with Tove No #2 doing the vocals.

it's better than BBHMM, American Oxygen, and four five seconds that's for sure. Lean On + Home's success... holy shit, would Taylor have even had a chance?! It could have been Rih's We Found Love of the new era, and good sis would be ruling the charts as per instead of flopping & going topless in a (admittedly awesome) music video to catch some eyes... mess.

xaosslug

But that would just be another rihceipt for ha. It's not like she's in Mariah or Christina's position
BBHMM video is legacy work.

being paid multi-millions to sit in a chair? Oh, the hardships! LOL

meanwhile, Rih had to go fucking crawling back to Diplo. The embarrassment.

EatChildren

Like I know it's chic to bitch about shit you don't stan for but BBHMM is just so unbelievable gutter tier music I have no idea why it's a talking point of any kind. If it wasn't for the fact RihRih is a name nobody would give a shit or it'd be YouTube joke music at best.

Didn't realise Lana had a new album coming out. Guess I'll stan that.

Coolluck

Hold up now, Kendrick Lamar is the only reason that song is even remotely listenable. Don't hate

Kendrick looking like Lupe and doing less than him in that song. I'm surprised he let the general public consume those things he called verses. Bad Blood just shows that Katy Perry doesn't even have to do anything in 2015 to remain better than Taylor.

The Flop

Banned
��������������

Are you trying to say "Pretty Girls"?, I can't read flop.

EDIT: Speaking about flops. Look who's not flopping (#5 on the charts) on pop radio when all your fav's have tried recently.

CJEvJH3WoAQLIhe.png

royalan

Just gimme you, just gimme yooouu
Just gimme you, that's all I wanna dooo

This song snuck up on me. Really like it all of a sudden.

Neptune

I couldn't believe it at first, but you all weren't kidding about Carly Rae's album. The first 15 seconds of "Run Away With Me" alone were enough to redeem her for cursing the world with "Call Me Maybe", and it just keeps going from there. "I Really Like You" still sucks, though.

The Flop

Banned
Just gimme you, just gimme yooouu
Just gimme you, that's all I wanna dooo

This song snuck up on me. Really like it all of a sudden.

I think it did the same to the general public tbqh... I never expected it to even go top 15 on radio, but top 5. I just hope they are smart with the follow up single and don't go with "Like Mariah" :toofunny:

The Flop

Banned
Well, roy the good sis but ha stanning is the kiss of death around these parts, so don't get too optimistic hunnie~

let ha stan. The good sis has good taste! Kiss of death or not, my gals were the first girl group in history to hit 100m on Spotify for a song, and they're only going up from here. I just need them to get a good budget, bless Meghan Pokemon Trainer and them for saving Epic.

The Flop

Banned
Not sure why 5H didn't make Top Down a single considering that's the best song on that album of theirs.

It would have made a great summer single for sure, but given "Worth iT" is still on the charts after releasing in March I don't blame them. I think they'll move onto the next era, or release "Reflection" hopefully remixed with Nicki.

royalan

Fifth Harmony has definitely grown on me as a group. The girls are fierce.

Although, Dinah, Camilla and Normani need to get together and leave those other two girls by the side of the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom