• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

love the video for BBHMM. Such a shame it's wasted on a decomposing corpse of a song.
v52TfP9.png

The hype was for that? Try hard mess.

someone is certainly tRying hArd...

2yVRcYp.gif

i'm not even a Rihanna stan and I concede the sLAYage

Floridian

People called 45S's & American Oxygen's video bland and boring, and when Rih actually goes out of her way to direct to an outgoing video that follows the story that the song tried to portray it's suddenly "try hard" or "offensive". I swear she can never win with some folks.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
love the video for BBHMM. Such a shame it's wasted on a decomposing corpse of a song.
v52TfP9.png

someone is certainly tRying hArd...

2yVRcYp.gif

i'm not even a Rihanna stan and I concede the sLAYage
I forgot you even existed. You can stay that way tbh.

xaosslug

I forgot you even existed. You can stay that way tbh.

negl, I don't even remember who you are? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the face in your avi looks familiar, tho... are you that peep who used to stay getting into ha feelings when peeps would go in on/analyze ha, and get banned whenever they'd blow their stack? Graveyard_something?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
negl, I don't even remember who you are? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ the face in your avi looks familiar, tho... are you that peep who used to stay getting into ha feelings when peeps would go in on/analyze ha, and get banned whenever they'd blow their stack? Graveyard_something?
Yet you seem to come for me everytime. (Selective memory much?) You are nothing but the ocassional shit that I might step on without noticing. You are easily removable tho but if being under my shoes gives you the life you need keep going at it cause In the end of things you are meaningless and irrelevant.

xaosslug

Yet you seem to come for me everytime. (Selective memory much?) You are nothing but the ocassional shit that I might step on without noticing. You are easily removable tho but if being under my shoes gives you the life you need keep going at it cause In the end of things you are meaningless and irrelevant.

my impact.

wiFbYv8.gif

xaosslug

People called 45S's & American Oxygen's video bland and boring, and when Rih actually goes out of her way to direct to an outgoing video that follows the story that the song tried to portray it's suddenly "try hard" or "offensive". I swear she can never win with some folks.

to be fair, now that I know who 'Bayonetta' is good sis DOES stay mad. If I had recognized ha sooner I honestly wouldn't have bothered.

pRz06Cq.gif

xaosslug

Bad Blood 2 incoming tbqh

nawt quite, tho... I was never friends w/ 'Bayonetta' in the traditional sense. I just used to drag ha/go in 'too deep' occasionally and sis used to catch feelings and usually end up banned. It's clear from ha reaction to my 'return' today good sis is PTSD.

tYkIGug.gif

rhandino

Banned
I can't keep denying the power that Cool for the Summer has over my life any longer. It's one the Anthem of the 2015 Summer.

tYkIGug.gif

I'm also lighting a candle for the poor souls that keep comparing the #BBHMM video with any Gaga video they can think off, seek help plz.

tYkIGug.gif

rhandino

Banned
What are your thoughts on Apple Music?. I am really enjoying it.
Still not out on Android.

yySEUDh.gif

But it's interesting to see how different the reception for Apple Music is in relation to TIDAL
maybe the wording was better LOL
and some friends are seriously dropping Spotify.

Exciting times.

Library content right now as it stands
Apple Music>>>Spotify>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tidal

Tidal is a joke right now in terms of its library, these "exclusives" are not enough and the UI is not my cup of tea.

Edit
bHLqunl.png

bHLqunl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom