• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Lenny's dick just saved Pop music.

I like what I saw tbh

a95f1fe427.gif

The Flop

Banned
I just had a wine induced dream where Taylor Swift got like Scooby Doo villan demasked by Katy Perry, and underneath her facade/mask was
Justin Bieber

tumblr_ndruv5xgxQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

and she
he?
even said the whole "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for the Katy kaTs exposing me"

For you youngsters, this is how the scene looks on the cartoon:

image.jpg

I'm starting to worry myself.

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought Taylor was a half assed Milla Jovovich clone meant to make half assed music. Taylor has yet to deliver the pissed Milla gif tbh so she is a failure.

B-Dex

I just had a wine induced dream where Taylor Swift got like Scooby Doo villan demasked by Katy Perry, and underneath her facade/mask was
Justin Bieber

and she
he?
even said the whole "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for the Katy kaTs exposing me"

image.jpg

giphy.gif

5yKBgUb.png

Mau ®

I mean all pop starts wished to have been the sole writers of Enchanted yet they will never do that.

And neither will She anymore 😭😭😭

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
why cant we have a popstar like Brittany but who is actually talented and not pretentious snobs who think their radio crafted songs are worthy of praise

7.gif

rhandino

Banned
Justin Bieber

and she
he?

image.jpg

giphy.gif

iHFfQcT.png

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;174202488 said:
I mean all pop starts wished to have been the sole writers of Enchanted yet they will never do that.

And neither will She anymore

Mau ®
Banned
(Today, 06:03 PM)

TaylorNation is here

tvdl0Kd.gif

RubyFaith

Why is Demi Lavato so unlikable? I try to like her, because I really like her songs. Cool for the Summer has solidified that for me but the shit she says in her interviews...

096bb5117224aeaee16fdefb74728cf7.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Wildest Dreams is the next single and she is going to need another remix if she she wants to chart high
otherwise this will perform worse than Style

tvdl0Kd.gif

Meowster

Lana's Dreams is going to do the same as Style but will keep the album still selling decently. I'm glad She chose it over All You Had To Do Was Flop or I Know Places like the fans were pushing for. New Romantics would have been a good choice too but I prefer WD. Get Lorde on it to rub it in Lana's face more.

tvdl0Kd.gif

Lana's Dreams is going to do the same as Style but will keep the album still selling decently. I'm glad She chose it over All You Had To Do Was Flop or I Know Places like the fans were pushing for. New Romantics would have been a good choice too but I prefer WD. Get Lorde on it to rub it in Lana's face more.

tvdl0Kd.gif
I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom