• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
People, you shouldn't sleep on this. The album is full of jams. The great MV is just the icing on the cake.

tumblr_nsh8n9TEof1u2ih1oo4_r1_400.gif

The album is flawless tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Im going to choose to believe that she has recognised that the current release landscape of major artists is truly baron and that, as the true talent and saviour that she is, she will swoop in and deliver a masterpiece that will not only cement her legendary status, but also obliterate the shortcomings of all the other pop girls from out memories, leaving us all in a state of nirvana.
Her time has come. Like Jesus she died for our sins with ARTPOP and she shall be reborn as a true god
tumblr_lvsorus03J1qzvl4eo1_500.jpg

AMEN

Im going to choose to believe that she has recognised that the current release landscape of major artists is truly baron and that, as the true talent and saviour that she is, she will swoop in and deliver a masterpiece that will not only cement her legendary status, but also obliterate the shortcomings of all the other pop girls from out memories, leaving us all in a state of nirvana.
Her time has come. Like Jesus she died for our sins with ARTPOP and she shall be reborn as a true god
tumblr_lvsorus03J1qzvl4eo1_500.jpg

AMEN
Let them know tbh. Only Gaga will rescue us from this barren wasteland. Get ready for JazzPunk pop tbh.

rhandino

Banned
LG5 will be Lady Gaga trying it again with the same old sound that make her successful in the first place, but will flop because nobody will be here for that.

natsuczka.gif

Then you all going to wach her blame the media, the fans, the music industry and basically everyone except herself when LG5 flops.

3tJFrcp.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
LG5 will be Lady Gaga trying it again with the same old sound that make her successful in the first place, but will flop because nobody will be here for that.

natsuczka.gif

Then you all going to wach her blame the media, the fans, the music industry and basically everyone except herself when LG5 flops.

XtTeY9G.gifv

Stay perched for Teddy Sinclair slayage.
natsuczka.gif

I'm scared for LG5 tbh

She's cleaned off her slate so she's essentially carving a new direction from scratch. Literally no idea what to expect

Game: let's rank these ladies from best to worst in the live performance category. Consider their peak eras if you must:

Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Janet Jackson
Madonna
Britney Spears
P!nk

Singing:
Beyonce
P!nk
Gaga (I guess)
Madonna
Janet Jackson
Britney Spears

Dancing:
Janet Jackson
Madonna
Britney Spears
P!nk
Beyonce
Gaga

Stage Show:
Madonna
Janet Jackson
Beyonce
P!nk
Gaga
Britney Spears

All the above:
Prince

I know you've had a rough time
Here I've come to hijack you (hijack you), I love you
I'm making the most of the night

tumblr_n2fzsldDUV1qczbido1_250.gif

one of 4 good songs on EMO TION... that's one more than 1989

Mau ®

Rihanna has so many songs dedicated to her.

I mean Drake's FLAWLESS discography is about her 😍😍😍

Please marry him, Rih 😍😍😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom