• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the page!
IacqcWD.gif
Thank god.

Oh, and TLo spits infernal fire as per, commenting on Taylor Swift's Vanity Fair interview:

Taylor Swift said:
On her relationship with Kanye West: “I feel like I wasn’t ready to be friends with him until I felt like he had some sort of respect for me, and he wasn’t ready to be friends with me until he had some sort of respect for me—so it was the same issue, and we both reached the same place at the same time. I became friends with Jay Z, and I think it was important, for Jay Z, for Kanye and I to get along. It started with both of us really liking Jay and wanting him to be happy. And then Kanye and I both reached a place where he would say really nice things about my music and what I’ve accomplished, and I could ask him how his kid’s doing.”

TLo said:
We just love how EVERY interview with her seems to wind up at a place where they discuss which famous person has aggrieved her and what they needed to do in order to show her the proper respect. Yes, you can go ahead and claim that she can only answer the questions asked of her, but there’s a good reason these questions are always asked of her. It’s because she always has some hilariously self-important response. There’s never a “Kanye? Oh please. So over it. We’re good.” kind of response. No, it has to be “When he paid me the correct amount of respect, I was able to bring myself to ask about the status of his child.”
IacqcWD.gif

the scalding brew

B-Dex

gzEwE.gif

Why don't you love me like the other boys do?
Why can't you call me up? Why isn't it you?
Why don't you love me like the other boys do?
like the other boys do
Lik the other boys do
Like the other boys
Do~

gzEwE.gif

God, Carly Rae Jepsen is really begging for that Taylor Swift audience with Emotion

but there are some good songs:
Run Away With Me
All That
Making The Most Of The Night
I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance

though it's got nothing on the AOTY Communion

Hey Joe's calling me over
Tino's calling me over
I only came here for you (you)
It's you boy, you in the corner
Something is taking me over

I didn't just come here to dance
If you know what I mean
Do you know what I mean?
If you just gimme a chance
You'd see what I see
Do you see what I see?

uda6wxfq6uxx.gif

Don't you remember how I used to like being on the line?
I dreamed you dreamed of me, calling out my name
Is it worth the price?

Cut cover, take that test
Hold courage to your chest
Don't want to wait for you
Don't want to have to lose
All that I compromised to feel another high
I've got to keep it down tonight

And oh oh oh, I was a king under your control
And oh oh oh, I want to feel like you've let me go

uda6wxfq6uxx.gif
uda6wxfq6uxx.gif

edit: 2015 delivered
Blurryface, Communion, Honeymoon, Blood, 1/4th of Emotion, FROOT,
R8

rhandino

Banned
Hey Joe's calling me over
Tino's calling me over
It's you boy, you in the corner
Something is taking me over

I didn't just come here to dance
If you know what I mean
Do you know what I mean?
If you just gimme a chance
You'd see what I see
Do you see what I see?

uda6wxfq6uxx.gif

I4TVStR.gif

Vazduh

So... I'm not hating on Rita Ora's new single, and I feel that Hailee Steinfeld has just delievered a total banger.

What's happening to me?!

Who worked with R. Kelly?? Who made a video that was so messy it's release had to be cancelled????
Who featured herself in a rape video with Eli Roth and Marilyn Manson???? We can do this all day but it doesn't change the fact that Nicki is way more outspoken than Gaga or Lana about feminism and yet there she is

Who featured herself in a rape video with Eli Roth and Marilyn Manson???? We can do this all day but it doesn't change the fact that Nicki is way more outspoken than Gaga or Lana about feminism and yet there she is
YOU WILL NOT use old receipts, that video was leaked and never officially released by Lanasus and never had an accompanying song to that vile video

lmao it got deleted
It's been up for like 6 hours and then I posted it on POPGAF and it gets taken down

my impact tbh
It sounds really good. I'm looking forward to its (assumed) release. Dianne Warren can't be thankful enough once GaGa actually starts doing promotion for it. Her twitter is like a stan account lol.
mess tbh. Gaga fans are always asking her when it'll be released and she just keeps saying "soon"

Meowster

Speaking of... who is going to renew their subscription after the trial period ends?
I guess I'm in a minority but I do like it and my boyfriend shares it with me and he happens to really like it even more than I do. He somehow never could get into Spotify (for some reason) but this one was easy to share. I pay for it and he pays for Netflix and the difference. It's a win/win for us.

Vazduh

I'd rather be smoking weed
Whenever we breathe
Everytime you kiss me
Don't say that you miss me
Just come get me

Stan for the best thing that's come out of R8 so far.

Also, this Robin Shitke song kinda bops (Max Martin, ha power)... until the Nicki rap, which is trash.

Glu and Nicki Minaj are teaming up to develop a mobile game. And Nicki will be creative director. Mobile goty inc

And Katy Perry will also have a game from the same developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom