• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
It fucking slays yaaassss queen :")

National-Anthem.gif

edit: Lights camera action I’ll do it on my own
Don’t need your money money
To get me what I want
Lights camera action I’ll do it on my own
Don’t need your money money
To get me what I want

All I wanna do is get high by the beach
Get high by the beach, get high, ooh

All I wanna do is get by by the beach
Get by baby baby bye bye, ooh

what kind of empowering slay??? fucking END me Lana

Boy look at you, looking at me
I know you don't understand
You could be a bad motherfucker
But that don't make you a man
Now you're just another one of my problems
Because you got out of hand
We won't survive
We're sinking into the sand

All I wanna do is get high by the beach
Get high by the beach, get high
All I wanna do is get by by the beach
Get by baby, baby, bye, bye
The truth is I never
Bought into your bullshit
When you would pay tribute to me
Cause I know that
All I wanted to do is get high by the beach
Get high baby, baby, bye, bye

anigif_enhanced-3679-1410727089-3.gif

royalan

LOL THE FUCK LANA.

You release a track that sounds exactly like what people who make fun of you thought it would.

Bye. If you don't care anymore neither do I. Flop.

Floridian

Looking back at those sales though, what happened? Were people tired of Christina's music? Were they over the filler? Or the public can't recognize good music anymore?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Looking back at those sales though, what happened? Were people tired of Christina'a music? Were they over the filler? Or the public can't recognize good music anymore?

Bionic is not really bad but bloated with filler. IIRC the Deluxe edition was like 23 tracks Which is kinda of a Rebel Heart sized mess. If you remove the filler from that album the album is actually enjoyable.

Lotus it was mostly safe and nothing that jumps at you when you try to remember it. All I remember is your body and it was because of the photoshopping.

rhandino

Banned
Looking back at those sales though, what happened? Were people tired of Christina's music? Were they over the filler? Or the public can't recognize good music anymore?
From memory the first 2 singles of Bionic were not that good and also this little thing was going to release during that same period

4g740sZ.png

Didn't helped that Gaga was leading with Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro and that Xtina was constantly compared to Gaga and Madonna and labeled desperate...

65hz05B.gif

I don't know if there was anything else since I really stopped checking for ha after Stripped.

Not Myself Tonight was such a transparent attempT to mimic Bad Romance it was appalling.

It could be forgiven if Not Myself tonight were at least a decent song. But it really was awful.

royalan

Anyway, speaking of The Legend, she is soon coming to slay with her Pharrell-produced album, and their will be a RECKONING in this thread when she does.

Get ready.

GBJISbJ.gif

Frodo

Not Myself Tonight was such a transparent attempT to mimic Bad Romance it was appalling.

It could be forgiven if Not Myself tonight were at least a decent song. But it really was awful.

I thought it was a copy of Express Yourself and Human Nature mixed together???? At least the music videos was...

Am I wrong?

Also, that song is trash. Woohoo (feat. Onika) is where the realness is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom