• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
This page needs to go.

6pwyon.gif

EDIT: Not it moving pages but still have Rita on it. Mess.

The Flop

Banned
More importantly Bayo, why would you post a link to anything with Chris Brown in it? Disgusting tbh.

He needed to stay in the Philippines tbh. Rita should not promote him. Although he's done the one thing she's wanted to do to Rihanna. Beat her
on the charts though!

d0885d27-95b9-4eee-8e36-2ef5b3714782.gif

Frodo

I'm just here wondering why Demetria is only releasing Cool for the Summer on the 28th of August in the UK. Less than a month remaining until Fall.

I never thought I would like one Demetria song, and when I do I can't buy or stream it.

Tragic.

But not more tragic than the Rita Ora thing. Let's all ignore that Rihanna's ex and just let him disappear forever, please.

Can Lana relese a High by the Beach snippet? I mean it's 3 days away it wouldn't hurt.... just sayin..

edit: I think a bunch of her songs leaked again... I will be LIVID if the album gets delayed because these fuckin bottoms cant wait a month

I remember we came in May
And we changed our names to Lana and Rey
We’d be up ‘til the sun rose, ay
I’m in gold Lamé, your pink floral haze

Driving in our Mercury down to Waimea
Driving in our Mercury
Driving in our Mercury down to Waimea
Driving in our Mercury

uda6wxfq6uxx.gif

Meowster

I just have to come to terms with the fact that the Lana who made the fantastic Cruel World, the incredible West Coast, the irresistible Florida Kilos, the nostalgic Black Beauty, and the phenomenal Pretty When You Cry is probably dead. But I'm still looking forward to the album.

gret.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I just have to come to terms with the fact that the Lana who made the fantastic Cruel World, the incredible West Coast, the irresistible Florida Kilos, the nostalgic Black Beauty, and the phenomenal Pretty When You Cry is probably dead. But I'm still looking forward to the album.

gret.gif

Cruel World >> West Coast = HBTB >>>> BB >>>> PWYC

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom