• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

The Katy game looks exactly like the Kim Kardashian game :rip:

CLqo32gUcAAkuZD.jpg
CLqo32hUYAAimSc.jpg

rhandino

Banned
The Katy game looks exactly like the Kim Kardashian game :rip:
I'm laughing so hard at the though that even this [ r e d u c t i v e ] trash app is going be more successful than that musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion, and technology that was dropped by the creator as fast as the buying public dropped her from their minds.

44bRYJU.gif

I'm laughing so hard at the though that even this [ r e d u c t i v e ] trash app is going be more successful than that musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion, and technology that was dropped by the creator as fast as the buying public dropped her from their minds.

44bRYJU.gif
Biophilia wasn't that bad

rhandino

Banned
Biophilia wasn't that bad
aaksjd;lajd;lad

fliMFfI.gif

Exploring [ r e d a c t e d ] existence as a cultural interface, the user will share in the 'adrenaline of fame' as they build and share their own projects, chat with one another, and watch in real-time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe at once.
That's cute but I didn't need an app to witness that.

44bRYJU.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rita Ora dropping her album on November. Ed Sheeran collab coming too. I expect some people to low key be perched for that I suppose.

The Flop

Banned
When does Sia come back to save POP music? I need ha new anthem. I'm still getting my life to "Chandelier" and "Elastic Heart".

Everyone seems to be wanking it to Giorgio *legend* Moroder, but all his recent music varies from generic to downright kitschy dancepop. Not feeling it.

On his album I only find Diamonds sorta kinda fun, because it's so energetic.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Everyone seems to be wanking it to Giorgio *legend* Moroder, but all his recent music varies from generic to downright kitschy dancepop. Not feeling it.

Charli, Kylie and Foxes tracks are the best ones for me.

Meowster

His new album really isn't that good from a legend.....

I think that I could be fine
If I could be Mary Jane Holland tonight
U3mIbJw.gif

I think we'd have a good time
If you'd meet me and Mary Jane in Holland tonight
0FuYBrb.gif

Vazduh

So I just saw the lyrics to Hailee's bop, and they're about... well...

When I get chills at night
I feel it deep inside without you, yeah
Know how to satisfy
Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay
I'm gonna touch the pain away
I know how to scream my own name
Scream my name

------------------------------------

I'll take it nice and slow
Feeling good on my phone without you, yeah
Got me speaking in tongues
The beautiful, it comes without you, yeah

I'm gonna put my body first
And love me so hard 'til it hurts
I know how to scream out the words
Scream the words

Hailee, sis!

8xIKHDP.gif

B-Dex

I can't watch Americas next top model. The cow website won't play ep1 and the Canadian channel doesn't let you watch unless you sign in through your cable provider? A damn mess tbh. That's fine fuck Tyra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom