• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Aquarius > LP1

tumblr_lu9lt1Bso41ql5yr7o1_400.gif

rhandino

Banned
Aquarius > LP1

Where are the lies?

CYi8hvb.gif

Aquarius was everything last year, much better that LP1 and vastly superior to BWET...

Too bad she decided to trash All Hands on Deck inserting Eggs into the song

EDIT: Damn, 2014 was so dire, thank god Aquarius, Sucker and BWET released last year.

rude

Banned
Aquarius > LP1

Lmfaooooooo I still can't with people going this hard for the repackaged, Payless knockoff, used and abused Aaliyah (Sapphire was some FUCKING TRASH tumblr aesthetic R&B fyi). Meanwhile KFC is giving you a blend of apex twin and björk with a side of soul.

KFC's new song sucks though.

rhandino

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Kc7RK2rOs[/url]
The video is funny and goes fine with the song... never heard of him but will keep an eye on him in Spotify.

Also, the Martin Garrix vid has some kind of funny moments but I REALLY don't care about the song =/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just stopping in to say that new Shamir track is fabolous.

his voice is weird but that chorus is quite catchy
I could see this getting somewhere in the UK, kinda hot chip
video is cool too

On the Regular video gives me azealia vibes for some reason

Rihanna already has atleast 5 albums worth good music though. Oral has how many? Oh...

6sn-1-gif.665

first of all rihanna certainly does not have 5 albums of good music
and secondly even if she did, it would not redeem the tripe that she has been putting out of recent
this is firo's time, the navy can either sail to the greener side or sink to the depths along with their faves music career
i8SfrHhb3Knqr.gif

A Florida man is facing a burglary charge after police found him drinking beer inside a home he claimed to co-own with pop star Mariah Carey, reports the Sarasota Herald Tribune.

Police say they responded to a burglary call Sunday morning at the home in Holmes Beach, about 50 miles southwest of Tampa. They reportedly noticed a suspicious vehicle in the driveway, music coming from inside the house, and a shattered window.

Inside, they found Jason Lowell James, 35. Beer in hand, the man claimed he had lived at the residence for 17 years and that Carey co-owned the property, reports the paper.

His story, however, didn't hit the right note with investigators. They reportedly contacted the property's real owner, Wesley Beck ATEM Partnership, who told them that no one should be in the house.

According to the Herald Tribune, James was charged with burglary of an unoccupied dwelling and is being held at the Manatee County jail.
When they asked for the title proving that Mariah co-owned the home, he handed the police a copy of Daydream
Obama-zeigt-bei-Gala-Dinner-Humor.jpg

Floridian

dahell2.png

All this FIRO stanning/hype got you guys dizzy....

Even if you guys are hateful enough to believe that Rih doesn't have atleast 2 good albums, 1 good album is better than nothing. Like I said I really hope FIRO's album doesn't flop with u guys XD

g5jxael.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I mean I agree that Rih has two good alberms in the sense that if you took the good music from all of her seven alberms you would have two good alberms worth of it

Mau ®

I mean I agree that Rih has two good alberms in the sense that if you took the good music from all of her seven alberms you would have two good alberms worth of it

Bye.

Rated R and Unapologetic are good alberms.

Good Girl Gone Bad was also well done. It hasn't aged well though.

I agree with the mixtapes, Loud and Talk That Talk. They're trashé.

Floridian

Alright. I can't judge Rita's discography yet besides from her irrelevant collabs & her incompetence on actually releasing an album, but none of her songs are interesting, and she doesn't have any Rihanna hit factor in them either.

Niece, we don't talk about Music of the Sun or its bastard twin A Girl Like Me.

Both are beyond basique trash.

Her debut was good (Pon de Replay saved it), but i'm not even going to mention the 2nd one.
6sn-1-gif.665

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Alright. I can't judge Rita's discography yet besides from her irrelevant collabs & her incompetence on actually releasing an album, but none of her songs are interesting, and she doesn't have any Rihanna hit factor in them either.
So why does she have you so [ s h o o k ] & [ b o t h e r e d ] ?

Oral has released an album. I listened to it once and I'm still in therapy for PTSD.

Even seeing the cover triggers anxiety attacks.

Rita_Ora_ORA.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Actually Floridian count of 5 good albums make sense if you take into account that Rihanna has released 56 singles, now If you remove some of the trash and add the occasional hidden gem among the filler she can make at least 4 albums full of bops.

kAb5PAp.jpg

royalan

Everyone stop this.

Rita Ora is a flop.

She's only ever been a flop.

She's only ever gonna be a flop.

She's had some of the biggest promo available to Pop stars, and yet and STILL she's a flop that nobody knows.

She's flopped music.

She's flopped modeling.

She's flopped movies.

She's flopped blonde hair.

She's flopped big eye makeup.

She's flopped sitting next to Anna Wintour.

She flopped a relationship with fellow flop Rob Kardashian.

Her most relevant moments come from when people compare her to Queen Rih, proving how much of a flop she is by her own identity.

It can't be said enough, and it won't ever not be true:

Rita Ora is a flop-ass trollop.

I mean can the the lone Oral stan in this galaxy honestly listen to this and not think it's an affront to artistic integrity and intellectual property?

Also, kii @ her singing about not wanting a one night stand.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
rita's first album should not be mentioned
her career started with I Will Never Let You Down, followed by the slay in the DKNY advert, the divine Get a Little Closer remix, Doing it Remix and New York Raining

As well as being a judge on The Voice and seemingly being tied to every franchise known to man

edit; that fall in love song would be decent if it wasnt for the dire production
will.i.am's undeniable power to ruin everything

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
honestly all shade aside it's cute that the rhat stans finally have an artist on rih's level to come for rather than overreaching and overextending like they did back in 2013 when they were trying and failing HARD to snatch beyonce all the time

it's easy to see in retrospect and with the release of music-industry-changing BEYONCE that they were suffering from something resembling collective hysteria or delusions but now with the emergence of FIRO and their energy trained in that direction the stanbase as a whole is looking far more sane and healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom