• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Trying to distract us from the complete and utter evisceration Rita is receiving? That's not cute but let's settle the Rihanna vs Beyonce debate in a single pic.

Gj35TQu.png

Now that this is out of the way can we not at Rita being at Rhat level? Let me reject that notion.

Floridian

honestly all shade aside it's cute that the rhat stans finally have an artist on rih's level

kzBVegu.gif

Sorry but I stopped reading there. Rita isn't even on Charli XCX's level yet, let alone Rihanna. She has no identity, artistic integrity, nor value for originality as of yet*. Let's take it slowly, and maybe.. just maybe Rita could even potentially become a main girl without having to use her mouth so much.

Floridian

overreaching and overextending like they did back in 2013 when they were trying and failing HARD to snatch beyonce all the time

it's easy to see in retrospect and with the release of music-industry-changing BEYONCE that they were suffering from something resembling collective hysteria or delusions but now with the emergence of FIRO and their energy trained in that direction the stanbase as a whole is looking far more sane and healthy

Part 2; this doesn't really apply to me because i'm a fan of both Rih & Bey, but Rih isn't even worried about what Beyonce is doing right now & there's little emergence at all with FIRO besides a few 10 second cameos on tv.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The fact that you feel that was shade when I stan HARD for both.

UgAwNG6.gif

You can verify it in my post history

[ e e k ] @ the navy back to their old tricks, pretending they 'stan' beyonce when it's clear that she's the queen, but i'm sure you'll go back to lashing her when you think you can get away with it. once nvay always nvay tbqh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Like is empire some addictive crack or something?
i've never seen a show that increase in ratings with every episode

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
eeek @ mentioning Beyonce in a firo vs rih discussion & trying to back trace.

the fact that you would accuse me of this when i was being nice about your stan base though...this is extremely typical navy behaviour though i should have expected it

rhandino

Banned
[ e e k ] @ the navy back to their old tricks, pretending they 'stan' beyonce when it's clear that she's the queen, but i'm sure you'll go back to lashing her when you think you can get away with it. once nvay always nvay tbqh.

You better drop this narrative sis.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152527169&postcount=16256

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=156342862&postcount=45

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153993131&postcount=558

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151240073&postcount=14779

And I will lash ha if she deserves it, just like I would do to any of my faves tbh.

Floridian

the fact that you would accuse me of this when i was being nice about your stan base though...this is extremely typical navy behaviour though i should have expected it

Weird way of trying to be nice, you didn't hold back @ all with the [ a t t e m p t e d ] lashings. Nice try Hive
5I5s8.png

This be the beat to rock for the street
More hot shit we givin you more heat
Feelin that bounce bangin the concrete
Bangin in the club and bangin it in your jeep
Flipmode Squad 2001
Wave your hands and rep where you from
We keepin it street cuz that's how we live
It's what it is baby, it's what it is baby

ibtww7LQRM7Pq7.gif

royalan

This be the beat to rock for the street
More hot shit we givin you more heat
Feelin that bounce bangin the concrete
Bangin in the club and bangin it in your jeep
Flipmode Squad 2001
Wave your hands and rep where you from
We keepin it street cuz that's how we live
It's what it is baby, it's what it is baby

ibtww7LQRM7Pq7.gif

Awwwww shiitttt that's the JAM!

Busta, what it is right now?
Busta, what it is right now?

Aguila

#ICONIC
The way FIRO angeRs the #BambooRafts
ahh.gif

Do they not have anything else to talk about? Like good music?
ahh.gif

rita's first album should not be mentioned
her career started with I Will Never Let You Down, followed by the slay in the DKNY advert, the divine Get a Little Closer remix, Doing it Remix and New York Raining

As well as being a judge on The Voice and seemingly being tied to every franchise known to man

ibm3w8j12G1jqy.gif

rhandino

Banned
Madonna and her stans don't like to admit that she is a legacy act now, at this point her albums and singles are just mediums to promote her tours.

As I said before, get those legacy-fueled coins Madonna even if you don't deserve them given your current output.

iLQ6b3qPy6Q3V.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Madonna probably tried sucking the youth out of Natalia Kills but found only death inside of her and ended both of their careers.

iLQ6b3qPy6Q3V.gif

rhandino

Banned
Madonna probably tried sucking the youth out of Natalia Kills but found only death inside of her and ended both of their careers.

iLQ6b3qPy6Q3V.gif

FUScXRn.gif

Unsurprising, the Natalia song is one of the worst of the worst in RH.

----

I want a PS4 for Bloodborne, but I don't want to buy one until FFXV releases... I'm such a flop T_T

Floridian

Same. I have it preloading on two consoles and like... "28 hours left"

smfh

For the file update im @ 75%.

As for the main game, i'm at around 40%. I think it should be done before midnight though definitely.

Edit: Must be my internet speed or something because its been an hour for me. 28 o.o

Floridian

Is Bloodborne actually good? Or is this going to be another The Order: Britney Jean situation?

I'm blind on impressions, but it's a souls game so i'm gonna assume by association that people enjoy it. the review thread is in 90 minutes though, so i'll perch there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom