• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Who is your fave?

giphy.gif

Oh and to add to my list of times I've seen her I forgot about the BTW Ball. Luckily she came here before she broke her hip.

MB v1
MB v2
BTW Ball
Artrave

giphy.gif

Oh and to add to my list of times I've seen her I forgot about the BTW Ball. Luckily she came here before she broke her hip.

MB v1
MB v2
BTW Ball
Artrave
Oh, Gaga. I think a lot of her songs are abkut love, no?

Edit: Is America really going to let Trump be president? What a disgusting mess America is tbfh

B-Dex

I hope he wins so you guys can suffer like us up here under Harpers Wrath and incompetence. Like 50% of the senate he appointed is in jail or on trial at this point. So ridiculous.

Touchdown

Banned
Oh, Gaga. I think a lot of her songs are abkut love, no?

Edit: Is America really going to let Trump be president? What a disgusting mess America is tbfh

It won't happen. America votes democrat in national elections, republican in the midterms. He can't win the republican primaries anyway because he doesn't have the infrastructure of a real campaign in every state. But he will go independent after the primaries and divide the republican vote making it a landslide for Queen Hillary come next November.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just a friendly reminder that Kylie does in fact slay the entire game
May all of our faves have such beauty, such energy, such stage presence and such a quality output over decades into their career
images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F05%2F07%2Ftumblr_lvezhf1KTC1qggfapo1_r1_500.gif

We're over a year out, sis. Polls are pretty meaningless right now.

It'll be okay. He's not even gonna get the nomination. I'll be voting for Deez Nuts anyway.

It won't happen. America votes democrat in national elections, republican in the midterms. He can't win the republican primaries anyway because he doesn't have the infrastructure of a real campaign in every state. But he will go independent after the primaries and divide the republican vote making it a landslide for Queen Hillary come next November.
I'm praying that you guys are right. I get genuinely scared sometimes :v

rhandino

Banned
If a tree falls in the forrest and there is no one there to hear it...
zuIiz77.gif

Then again, this is a place where discuss about such "It girls" like Azealia Banks, Natalia Kills, Ivy Levan, Tinashe, etc...

zuIiz77.gif

Speaking of Tinashe, what is she doing? After she (and Charli) ended my life with Drop that Kitty I don't recall hearing anything from her at all.

1e251qS.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
zuIiz77.gif

Then again, this is a place where discuss about such "It girls" like Azealia Banks, Natalia Kills, Ivy Levan, Tinashe, etc...

whilst I understand what you are trying to achieve with this shade, Miss Banks still has 212 which automatically puts her above the other hitless wonders.
Lawd that song is still fire. Goes absolutely awf on nights out

whilst I understand what you are trying to achieve with this shade, Miss Banks still has 212 which automatically puts her above the other hitless wonders.
Lawd that song is still fire. Goes absolutely awf on nights out

While I don't disagrih, Tinashe has 2On. She and Azealia are on the same level as far as hits go.

Of course, you could see 2On's popularity as a distinctly negative thing for bringing a ton of attention to DJ Condiment and his copy/paste beats.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
zuIiz77.gif

zuIiz77.gif

Im not calling any of those saviors of pop tho. Im self aware my faves are non factors like you should with Carly Rae.

Vitanimus

zuIiz77.gif

zuIiz77.gif

Speaking of Tinashe, what is she doing? After she (and Charli) ended my life with Drop that Kitty I don't recall hearing anything from her at all.

1e251qS.gif

lash her

zuIiz77.gif

She's putting up a new song on Spotify and some shit called Rdio tomorrow it's called Terrence Loves You and it's a slow song like Honeymoon the song

Snippets here and here

edit: actually i don't know if it's coming tomorrow lol it might be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom