• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Buy and/or listen to Cheerleader on iTunes / Spotify. Get into the "str8t party in the beach where everyone is trying to get wasted" anthem of this summer.

3Jl5JAJ.gif

I would rather have a permanent prolapsed [R E D A C T E D] than listen too it.

Floridian

Buy and/or listen to Cheerleader on iTunes / Spotify. Get into the "str8t party in the beach where everyone is trying to get wasted" anthem of this summer.

3Jl5JAJ.gif

Breh, plenty of str8t ppl ik including myself wouldn't be caught dead listening to the poor man's version of Turn Me On. The inferior Kevin Lyttle can disappear from irrelevance after the summer is over for all I care.

the goalpost moving
wrgWfkc.gif
wrgWfkc.gif
wrgWfkc.gif
wrgWfkc.gif
wrgWfkc.gif
You moved the goalpost. I said Lana's next album will shit all over Madonna's (which it absolutely will) and you dragged gags into it.

I'm not denying Madonna's cultural impact or anything but Rebel Heart legit sucks, while UV got really good reviews and Honeymoon will probably follow.

rhandino

Banned
This is so disgusting please stop promoting this evil song

Breh, plenty of str8t ppl ik including myself wouldn't be caught dead listening to the poor man's version of Turn Me On. The inferior Kevin Lyttle can disappear from irrelevance after the summer is over for all I care.

rhandino, sis, I like you. But, please STOP stanning that garbage Cheerleader is.

What a uninspired, bland, uninteresting and disposable song that is.

I would rather have a permanent prolapsed [R E D A C T E D] than listen too it.

Ok. Fine. Ch...

79KmO23.gif

The thing that cracks me up about that picture is how into it the guy looks.

jfkjdkfjaskldjlkasjdlkj

[edit]: Lorde 2.0 her song Here is basic af. I'll just stick to Lorde. I can only take one alternative "anti-establisment" teenager at once.

I just realized Beyonce hasn't had a solo top ten this decade...

9EhgV2h.gif

Proof that certifications contribute very little to being the queen of pop. Meanwhile, others rely on them just to wedge themselves in that conversation :/

Mau ®;175938500 said:
I like Cheerleader ��

I thought it was cute on first listen, until I keyed into the misogynistic lyrics and had to immediately [ r e d a c t ]. I suggest everyone else do the same tbh.

And yet the Rebel Heart tour will decimate artGRAVE's gross income.

Like I tried listening to ARTPOP again to see if I was being unfair then I came across the song about Perez Hilton (Swine) and I turned it right off.

Nnnnn, she wrote Swine about the man who assaulted her, not Perezzies. The song sounds sickening with good headphones though. :)

EDIT: I'll give Carly's album a listen today since I keep hearing good things about it here.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Agrih, like most songs on ARTPOP, it launches strong but doesn't stick the landing

Also, are we ready to talk about Britney getting her groove back on stage?

Buzzfeed has a collection of gifs showcasing Ms. Jeans' newly invigorated energy. Madonna's hex finally wearing off??

COME THROUGH MISS SPEARS
honestly she should just drop an album out of the blue, nail the coreo in the video and leave the era to itself
I would stan
i still stan deep down tbh

Oh touchdown, have you got a link to a decent version of that Why You Mad remix? my link is busted as are the versions on youtube fret not I found an ok version
still perplexed at its existence tbh
and why change the name to infinity
and why get big names on your song then not put it out officially
perplexed

Keri Hilson pops up a LOT on my Facebook feed, her posts crack me up coz she just links to clickbait articles and captions them with some kind of simple commentary. Like zero self-promotion. Kind of refreshing tbh

That said, her two albums are really solid and I love her voice.

I gave you a brand new Ford
But you said, "I want a Cadillac"
I bought you a ten dollar dinner
And you said, "Thanks for the snack"

I let you live in my penthouse
You said it was just a shack
I gave you seven children
And now you wanna give 'em back

'Cause I've been down hearted, baby
Ever since the day we met
I said, our love is nothing but the blues
Baby, how blue can you get?