• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
It's not too late to get into Tinashe; Rihanna's true & more talented reincarnation replacement.
I always thought of Tinashe as some kind of Aaliyah redux but never as a Rhat replacement.

65hz05B.gif

Her first two albums definitely have great singles but as albums they are terrible. Like they are the best example of albums people bought pre-internet era just for the singles and then found out those were the only good songs.

Britney has I'm A Slave 4 U which is certainly iconic and still sounds kind of fresh but the album overall is again subpar. In The Zone has Breathe On Me and Toxic. Bye at the rest.

rJNRrjh.gif

Sis you should bypass all the current trash and just check out Emotions, which DID come out in the 90's and is recognized as one of the greatest pop albums of all time. :)

ad5420b230.gif

Sis I've been getting my life from MIAMTEC lately. There are a handful of songs on there that I go back to on the reg <3

And Emotions is my fave Mariah song

rhandino

Banned
The Britney talk brought back memories when everyone got excited after being slayed by Work Bitch only for them to crash and burn after listening Britney Jean, Oops!

DI1dVE9.gif

llehuty

I'll never understand the hate Femme Fatale gets. It's nothing groundbreaking, but plenty of enjoyable pop songs there, with Till the world ends, Trip to your heart and He about to lose me being the highlights. The robotic vocals in some of the tracks are a bit disappointing, though (thankfully not at Britney Jean levels of mess).

Strip clubs and dollar bills
I still got my money
Patron shots can I get a refill?
I still got my money
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got my money
Four o'clock and we ain't going home
Cause I still got my money
Money make the world go round
I still got my money
Benz make your girl go down
I still got my money
Lot more where that came from
I still got my money
The look in yo eyes I know you want some
I still got my money
Ohhhh oh ohhh
All I see is signs
All I see is dollar signs
Ohhhh oh ohhhh
Money on my mind
Money, money on my mind

0oW1pV9.jpg

I just read about Avril Lavigne getting attacked by Taylor Swift fans. Poor Avril. :(

Also, here is a list of titles for Demi's new album:

&#8220;Confident&#8221;
&#8220;Cool for the Summer&#8221;
&#8220;Old Ways&#8221;
&#8220;For You&#8221;
&#8220;Stone Cold&#8221;
&#8220;Wildfire&#8221;
&#8220;Lionheart&#8221;
&#8220;Yes&#8221;
&#8220;Father&#8221;
&#8220;Mr. Hughes&#8221;

Source: Demi & several singers / celebrities on Twitter.

I feel like I should like Demi more than I do. She's been through some shit, and I can always relate to that.

But then the bitch opens her mouth, and that's a wrap~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom