• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
... but I do wish that he jusT simply shut his mouth during interviews, he is so disgusting
2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif
His no shower and shitting his pants stories.
2095c354.gif

rhandino

Banned
Oh my god, what? Where can I read these stories?

SC0LTa7.gif

Here
During a round of some pretty TMI questions with Australian radio station Nova FM, Sheeran said he farts "all the time" during his concerts and once actually "misjudged a fart on stage, which ended up being a shart." Lovely.

Sheeran, who also admitted he's gone at least three days without changing his underwear, went on to explain the embarrassing situation.

"It was like midway through a performance and I was really lively, and then halfway through I was like, 'All right I'm just going to stand for the rest of the performance, and hope it's over soon and then go home and throw these trousers out!'" the 24-year-old shared.

6093a06939.gif

rhandino

Banned
Apparently Sept. 11. Only source I've found is an Instagram page but they were reliable about Honeymoon, High by the Beach and the Honeymoon pre order date. :)
Speaking of Sept. 11 I hope all of you are prepared for new Leona.

cover600x600.jpeg

Fire Under Feet and Thunder are lovely, let me stan a biT during this brave new era of her.

Sisters, I bought MGS V early. Oh wow.

AqSszWw.jpg
I hope mine arrives tomorrow :) enjoy sis

Also about AHS, I don't watch it and I haven't heart great things tbh and I still don't know if I'll watch it, even for Gags. Ryan Murphy is a bit of a hack, and nothing he's made post S1 of Glee has been good imo.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ryan Murphy shows are usually 2 strong seasons and then a severe nosedive. AHS is on S5 so you know you shouldn't watch and Scream Queens looks extremely shit judging by the Ariana vid.

E.MO.TION is great. It's like Taylor Swift and Kylie Minogue came together in the 90s to make some catchy-ass pop music. Veeeeeery 90s pop inspired. I dig it.

Touchdown

Banned
E.MO.TION is great. It's like Taylor Swift and Kylie Minogue came together in the 90s to make some catchy-ass pop music. Veeeeeery 90s pop inspired. I dig it.

Sis you should bypass all the current trash and just check out Emotions, which DID come out in the 90's and is recognized as one of the greatest pop albums of all time. :)

ad5420b230.gif

rhandino

Banned
Rih sis... Please give us music. #modelingcanwait

rihanna_x_puma.png

Why are you asking music from a model?

b4mMUCu.gif

She looks gorgeous tho, I'm glad her modelling career is rising so high that in less than 1 year (2 max) nobody will remember that she was an annual dispenser of amazing bops. So is life, I guess...

NOGiP4H.gif

waIt!!!

enigmatic_alex44
Banned
(08-24-2015, 03:47 PM)

NOGiP4H.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom