• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
A racist in favor of whitening your skin

well i never

ed2305b7.png

Vazduh

She has the worst luck in love ;_;

1e251qS.gif

At least she won't be making music with Cad Kroeger anymore, so that's something.

Go back to Chantal pls

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
who or what is she shading

"everyone at this award show was awful... except all of the performers that were there. hard to believe"

VMAs and for what it seems the current state of the music industry too. The small group of individuals she mentioned were ok for her since they were not trying too hard in her books. Minaj, Miley, and everyone else were a joke trying to create something iconic or memorable and failing at it.

The VMAs were trash and I agree that the show was the try hard look at me event instead of iconic performances and celebration of good music.

Floridian

KgdEwes.png

Possible Track list;
1. Broken Hearts Heal
2. Promise
3. 2 B Loved
4. No Sleeep (ft. J. Cole)
5. Night
6. Lessons Learned
7. Black Eagle
8. Burnitup! (ft. Missy Elliott)
9. The Great Forever
10. Dammn Baby
11. Dream Maker/Euphoria
12. Shoulda Known Better
13. Well Traveled
14. After You Fall
15. Gon B’ Alright
16. Take Me Away
17. Unbreakable

I'm really excited for her next album, since Chat won't be writing any songs hopefully.
Break up albums are always the best. I'm ready for her to make a comeback.

With that said, it's sad that she has to go through another separation. On the bright side, she's leaving Chad... which I see as a good thing. She can and will do better.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Taylor Swift Video Director Defends 'Wildest Dreams' Amid Whitewashing Claims
Joseph Kahn said in a statement Wednesday (Sept. 2) that the video for "Wildest Dreams" includes black people and was produced by a black woman and edited by a black man.

Kahn, who directed Swift's "Blank Space" and "Bad Blood," is Asian.

"Wildest Dreams" is set in 1950s Africa and portrays Swift as an actress who falls in love with her co-star on the set. Black actors are seen in some of the clips from a distance.

Kahn said: "We collectively decided it would have been historically inaccurate to load the crew with more black actors as the video would have been accused of rewriting history. This video is set in the past by a crew set in the present."

What kind of "but I have black friends" teas?

cory64

KgdEwes.png

Possible Track list;
1. Broken Hearts Heal
2. Promise
3. 2 B Loved
4. No Sleeep (ft. J. Cole)
5. Night
6. Lessons Learned
7. Black Eagle
8. Burnitup! (ft. Missy Elliott)
9. The Great Forever
10. Dammn Baby
11. Dream Maker/Euphoria
12. Shoulda Known Better
13. Well Traveled
14. After You Fall
15. Gon B’ Alright
16. Take Me Away
17. Unbreakable

Perched.

uBxrAji.gif

Mau ®

Taylor should select a famous black girl between the ages of 20-28 and quietly introduce her as part of the Taylor Cliqué™

Bonus points for her if she snatches Rhat from Katy.

Miley Cyrus' album is one of the best I've heard in a while. :/

My jams: BB Talk, Karen't Don't Be Sad, I Forgive Yiew, 1 Sun (come on Gaga tea), Space Boots, Pablow The Blowfish

The Flop

Banned
The good sisses of Fifth Harmony are coming for those European coins.

Tour dates so far for the EURO leg of their tour:

Oct 26th - Madrid
Oct 31st - Amsterdam
Nov 3rd - London
Nov 4th - Manchester
Nov 8th - Frankfurt
Nov 9th - Paris

Vazduh

Taylor's "Everyone in Hollywood is my friend" scheme is actually starting to get a little creepy...

I saw a theory on
dlisted
that Taylor is doing it to prove that she has the cross-generational appeal to do the Super Bowl halftime show. Idk if that makes sense, but it wouldn't be that surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom