• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Kylie Jenner ft Iggy - Forever Real. Dead @ "real" when the song sounds faker than Iggy's accent.

ibz6mkBbClxhUt.gif
I'll admit I did crack up at Iggy's cut and pasted part, lmao.
Rita slaying POPGAF tbh
iKvyQi61I6rNR.gif
The community should be renamed RitaGAF tbh.

Floridian

oof. She is tied to such BIG franchises.

I wonder how Rhat's Hostel is doing. hihihi

She's putting all her energy on her [ D e c l i n i n g ] kids movie. No wonder she hasn't dropped any new music in the past 2 months.

NH4ILfc.png

It was 41% yesterday too. Poor it~

WTF at that Blue Waffle trash Kylie Jenner decided to untreat. How the hell did that leave the office?

WHO is responsible for that infection? Adding Icky and Tigger too? Like wtf?

Why is there so much stanning for Rhita Ora?

What is going on in this episode of POPGAF?

Mau ®

Guys

im so high

I love you all as much as I love Twin Shadow's new alberm

OH I KNOW ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TONIGHT
BUT I WON’T MOVE UNTIL THIS STOPS
WE GO BACK TO THE TOP
OH OH
BACK TO THE TOP

Aguila

#ICONIC
Glass & Patron continues to obliterate me.

And that Brandon Flowers song is really good, especially its production.

And St. Jude has been so nice to listen to on these two perfect spring days <3

rhandino

Banned

I got a kii at the realization that if Rihta Oral release "Testosterone" and Rihanna releases "American Oxygen" during the same month then this fake and ironic stanning that is plaguing POPGAF will come to an end.

c3einj3.gif

Truly a "Roar" vs "Applause" momenT, exciting times ahead so you all better stay perched.

CYi8hvb.gif

Lana is trash. Karmin >>>>

wGpQeoL.gif

Why is it that every time Kanye tries to collaborate with a female pop star on a tour it gets canceled?

Either way, wasn't impressed with Yeezus outside of like two tracks, and not impressed with his new shit either. And he's psycho. His best years are behind him, and Rih dodged a bullet.

Is there a track as good as Blood on the Leaves?

rhandino

Banned
Poor Kesha, is a mess what is happening to her with the lawsuit vs Dr. Luke.

UgAwNG6.gif

I don't think she can release music rn and didn't she posted a pic with the caption "You don't own me" or something and then she pulled out.

EDIT: Here it is...

If you are the desert
I'll be the sea
If you ever hunger -
Hunger for me
Whatever you ask for
That's what i'll be. .

So when you remember the ones who have lied
Who said that they cared
But then laughed as you cried
Beautiful darling
Don't think of me

Because all i ever wanted
It's in your eyes baby, baby
And love can't lie. No...
(greet me with the eyes of a child)
(heaven is a kiss and a smile)
Just hold on, hold on
I won't let you go, my baby

ibaiXzhR0Qxynl.gif

Poor Kesha, is a mess what is happening to her with the lawsuit vs Dr. Luke.

UgAwNG6.gif

I don't think she can release music rn and didn't she posted a pic with the caption "You don't own me" or something and then she pulled out.

EDIT: Here it is...

What a shitty situation. It's been way too long since Warrior. Kesha dropping an album in 2015 would make this year the stuff of legends.

I heard your boo was talking lip
I told my crew to smack that trick
Smack that trick, smack that trick
Guess what they did, smack that trick

iSc5S04oBMN.gif

I didn't do your girl but your sister was alright
Took her to my homeboy's Caddy last night

Floridian

tumblr_mfe3r7VyjA1rdq3nbo1_r1_250.gif

Okay, i'm cleansing myself now. Didn't realize how Boring stanning for Pita was. It's as boring as her career, her looks, her music, her everything. I still have at least some dignity not to carry out the act for 24 hours. I don't know how others could do it. Mau u must have been [ H i G H ] as a Kite when u chose that avi because she looks like an alien there tbqh. Let me get back to reality & stan for the best. The rihl deal, the rihl icon, the rihl threat, the rihl pop girl; Rihanna Fenty. I have no more time for the inferior version, so i'm hopping off the Ora mediocrity train.

0Br2v9c.gif

royalan

i mean.....she played at the oscars, she's starring in probably most of the summer's biggest hit films......

rita ora has already smashed tbqh

But she hasn't.

I can't think of any other celebrity who has had such high profile promo, so consistently, and yet the most common question asked about her is, "...who is she?"

It's really quite unprecedented. It's like Rita Ora's status as a Nobody-Ass Flop is so concrete, that her very being literally rejects promo and success.

But she hasn't.

I can't think of any other celebrity who has had such high profile promo, so consistently, and yet the most common question asked about her is, "...who is she?"

It's really quite unprecedented. It's like Rita Ora's status as a Nobody-Ass Flop is so concrete, that her very being literally rejects promo and success.
seriously, the delusion here is weird.

Coolluck

Hey POPGAF, I just wanted to stop by to say I hope y'all keep doing whatever you're doing. It's so much fun to read through. Oh, unless what you're doing is stanning for Rihanna. That can stop now.

Floridian

Hey POPGAF, I just wanted to stop by to say I hope y'all keep doing whatever you're doing. It's so much fun to read through. Oh, unless what you're doing is stanning for Rihanna. That can stop now.

I see the shade
j8lmWGW.gif
. Rihanna season is approaching, so prepare for ha.

5iLEykn.gif

----------------------

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

85586-Xtina-cringe-grabs-hair-The-Vo-6EAv.gif

I'm useless and I know it
Auditory hallucination
You said, "I don't care what I'm thinking about,
But I'm thinking of you right now"

Night time is my time