• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what do you think about the calculating white devil in your avatar, her cultural appropriation in the Wildest Dream vid, her "pitting women against women" hypocrisy, and her money-hungry antics against Spotify?

Answer me that and I might tell you.

giphy.gif

No need to answer you, because I already know the tea about your feelings on Banks:
bye @ you

BWET is great and I don't care if she's outspoken and vulgar. She's transparent and I know what I'm getting unlike with igloo.
giphy.gif

But what do you think about the calculating white devil in your avatar, her cultural appropriation in the Wildest Dream vid, her "pitting women against women" hypocrisy, and her money-hungry antics against Spotify?

Answer me that and I might tell you.

giphy.gif
drag the shit out of the shitlord stan

BlytoE1.gif

B-Dex

Thanks. I hadn't even heard the song yet. I hope the album is good, looking forward to Oct 9th and 16th. Kind of odd that her and Demi release albums so close together this time and last time.

PSA: Don't forget Scream Queens is on in 15min!

PerchedT for the train wreck. After this commercial break.

SCREAMING AT THE OPENING. Get dat promo TLC.

NAWT White Mammie. RIP.

uhh weren't they separating??
Maybe Joey FatOne's ruthlessly lie-free missive got to them.

Dear Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Harry Styles,

Hey guys. It’s Joey Fatone, former member of NSync and current announcer on Family Feud, the job I’ve always dreamed of. This weekend, while sitting on the toilet and crying (I LOVE MY LIFE!!!) I flipped through my iPhone and saw that you’d announced a “one-year hiatus” beginning in March. I just wanted to congratulate you guys and wish you well! I’m sure 2016 will be a wonderful time for everyone from One Direction to pursue some independent projects before regrouping as a stronger band one year later! Here’s to spreading your wings!

HAHAHAHA, PSYCH.

Here’s how it’s gonna go down, fellas. While you’re all on hiatus, Harry will record some dope singles with Beyonce, Ryan Adams and Wiz Khalifa, come out with a killer solo album produced by Pharrell and Timbaland, cut his hair, dye his hair, do a second less awesome album, let his hair grow super long and wear it in two braids, crush a self-effacing cameo in a Judd Apatow movie, buzz his hair and release a third, self-produced album on which he hints at being bisexual that everyone will call his “best work.”

The rest of you are fucked. I mean fucked. I am the second most-successful former member of NSync and I am Joey Fatone. Say that outloud to yourself: “Besides Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone is the most successful member of NSync.”

Here’s me being a spokesman for Bosley hair restoration last year:

joey-hair.jpg

Best case scenario, you’ll do a 6-week stint in Minions: The Musical! on Broadway before you bounce around different hosting jobs on channels like Spike and TruTv. Do you know what Chris Kirkpatrick is doing? Because I don’t. He’s completely unreachable. He might be managing a Best Buy in Sacramento, he might be dead. No one knows. Louis, I’m looking at you.

There is one exception: If one of you is gay you might have a shot. Wait till One Direction has been dead for two years, kiss your hot boyfriend at an awards show, then ride that relevance like a beautiful boner and pray to god you get a show on Bravo.

It’s not that you guys aren’t talented, it’s that Harry is so, so much cuter, cooler and more talented than the rest of you. Deep down, you’ve always known that, but you will never truly understand it until you’re in your grimy little condo, sitting in your boxers, sucking a chow mein noodle off your Playstation controller and watching Harry blow it up on SNL.

Jesus christ I wish I was still in NSync. Jesus…JESUS FUCK! I would give all my hair to go back to that.

Anyway, enjoy the next few months, One Direction, because they’re your last.

So at work today I decided to see what was hot in the music space instead of listening to the same songs I always listen to.. BAD IDEA.
t5Na6GY.png

I gave all 10 songs a thorough listen and JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY.... I knew this shit was dire... but damn.

In LOUD and Wrong news:
i45QEZg.png

Really sis?
zj0JNC2.png

...aight den.

Nasser

So at work today I decided to see what was hot in the music space instead of listening to the same songs I always listen to.. BAD IDEA.
t5Na6GY.png

I gave all 10 songs a thorough listen and JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY.... I knew this shit was dire... but damn.

In LOUD and Wrong news:
i45QEZg.png

Really sis?
zj0JNC2.png

...aight den.

Don't you all worry! Britney Spears will save the whole industry with her next album.

jdbFxHC.gif

Nasser

britbritaintamused.gif

Britney's next album will be her best. Mark my words

Anyways guys, I'm watching sense8 and it's sooooo good. Check it out it's on Netflix!

Floridian

Follow me
Don’t be such a holy fool
Follow me
I need something sacred from you
Together we’ll both find a way
To make a pure love work in a dirty way

If you want me
Meet me at Electric Chapel
If you want me
Meet me at Electric Chapel
If you wanna steal my heart away
Meet me, meet me baby in a safe place
Come on meet me
In Electric Chapel

tumblr_mb69nqjpaJ1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

britbritaintamused.gif

Britney's next album will be her best. Mark my words

Anyways guys, I'm watching sense8 and it's sooooo good. Check it out it's on Netflix!

I heard rumors that it might actually be with Danja again? If that's true, then jesus, yes, please finally. Why we got Will.i.am last time I'll never understand.

And yeah, Sense8 is great. Goddamn Wolfgang...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom