• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

what has ariana done to her face though

Nosejob, lip fillers, possible chin surgery, brow lift...

ariana-MAIN.jpg

She looks better, tho :eek:
(although she was pretty before, tbh)

Frodo

Taylucifer didn't start the 80s trend though. She was merely following it.

And she is late at that, tbqh.

(Carly did 80s inspired songs better, tho. I would never think 1989 was 80s inspired if someone haven't told me that)
Fake edit: where is that taylucifer.gif when we need it?

Frodo

WAIT RIGHT THERE?

BTW 80s inspired as well? I though it was only "Express Yourself" inspired, tbh.
And Express Yourself is from 1989, barely scraping the bottom of 80s music.

WAIT RIGHT THERE?

BTW 80s inspired as well? I though it was only "Express Yourself" inspired, tbh.
"The music of Born This Way stems from the synthpop and dance-pop styles of her previous material while incorporating different forms of instrumentation from that on her previous releases, such as electronic rock and techno."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_(album)#Writing_and_composition

Like, most of the songs have some kind of 80s or 90s theme.

Nasser

I heard rumors that it might actually be with Danja again? If that's true, then jesus, yes, please finally. Why we got Will.i.am last time I'll never understand.

And yeah, Sense8 is great. Goddamn Wolfgang...

Confirmed producers working on B9 are DJ Mustard, Alex the kid, and Yellow Claw, Britney working with Danja is just a rumor.

Sun is a badass, I love her! 2 more episodes until I finish the show. I was happy to hear that season 2 is a go. Can't wait

Confirmed producers working on B9 are DJ Mustard, Alex the kid, and Yellow Claw, Britney working with Danja is just a rumor.

Sun is a badass, I love her! 2 more episodes until I finish the show. I was happy to hear that season 2 is a go. Can't wait
image.php

um is this you??? sign me the fuck up??

DOWN

Banned
WAIT RIGHT THERE?

Edge of Glory sounds like it's straight up from an 80s ice skating movie with that sax and synth, so yeah, BTW was on top of that

EDIT
LrFXeGa.gif

rhandino

Banned
I'm not particularly percheD for Britney anymore but I could be here for her if she serves the modern equivalent of what she did on Blackout... or at least a single that doesn't ft. a vile person in it, that would be nice tbh.

and i turn 18 in 2 weeks that's irrelevant
A Kylie Jenner tea tbh.

HGMy0TT.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
not like willam is one to talk given that he uses faggot all the time

Phreaker

ugh GODvernment Hooker is SCALPING me rn!

WTF iTunes?! I go to listen to my "Best Of Gaga" playlist that I so carefully put together post ARTPOP and it only has 3 songs now!

Time to rebuild and I will listen to GODvernment Hooker first!

Edit: Matt_ did you get any tix to the Apple Music festival?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
WTF iTunes?! I go to listen to my "Best Of Gaga" playlist that I so carefully put together post ARTPOP and it only has 3 songs now!

Time to rebuild and I will listen to GODvernment Hooker first!

Edit: Matt_ did you get any tix to the Apple Music festival?

Nope fuming about it
had the potential to go see Florence on Monday too but couldnt because the person I was going to go with decided to have boyfriend trouble that couldn't be postponed a day.
September is not my month for getting to see my faves

Marina and the diamonds tickets are a done deal tho. So roll on november tbh

The Flop

Banned
CPhh0a0UYAAQeuC.jpg

OUT TOMORROW NOW. Snippet Here.

EDIT:
LOOK OUT, HERE COMES ADELE
New Album, New Deal, New Fleet of TV Looks Set to Dominate Q4
The long-awaited return of XL/Columbia’s Adele is slated for 11/20, and is naturally expected to have a seismic impact on the remainder of the year. Expect the leadoff single to drop in the first or second week of November.

The forthcoming album is the last on Adele’s Sony/XL deal; insiders say she has already inked a new worldwide deal with Sony, said to be valued at more than $50 million.

The British superstar has inked a lockout deal with NBC for four big TV looks, including The Today Show, SNL, a prime-time special and one more appearance TBA (possibly Fallon). The exclusive deal will not, however, prevent Adele from appearing on the 2016 Grammys.

Adele’s 2011 set 21 has sold 11.1 million copies (13.5m+ with TEA) in the U.S. thus far, and more than 30m worldwide.

BlytoE1.gif

Matt_

For those who are going to continue watching Scream Queens, here's a little spoiler:
Arianna comes back in episode 6

Also, Lorde & Disclosure's song is available to listen here https://vid.me/RhtA

This is really catchy.
this fucking delivers
best song off caracal i've hear by faaaar

[Pre-Chorus]
Smoke and sunset, off Mulholland
He was talking, I was wondering 'bout
You and that girl, she your girlfriend?
Face from heaven, bet the world she don't know
Pretty girls don't know the things that I know
Walk my way, I'll share the things that you want

[Chorus]
Uh-oh, dancin' past the point of no return
Let go, we can free ourselves of all we've learned
I love this secret language that we're speaking
Say it to me, let's embrace the point of no return
Let's embrace the point of no return
Let's embrace the point of no return

[Verse 2]
Never really thought we would make it
We be thinking about what could have been
But we've had a record summer, can't turn it down, oh
Now I don't wanna see the envy again

tumblr_mufk8wX2Z31qeuy6yo1_500.gif

I can't find a better gif of her dancing.

Yado

I'm Meryl Streep to all these bitches, they can't do what I do
Sometimes I just look in the mirror and I be like, "Why you?"

ImrR6FF.gif

end me nekci

I really hope Caracal grows on me, cause right now I just can't get into it. Maybe it'll take a few listens to the album as a whole, but right now it's just not grabbing me as much as Settle did.

The new CHVRCHES album is gr8 however.

BlytoE1.gif

How much help do I need if I still find myself consistently bopping to this?

Shonda Slimes and all three of her shows rendered irrelevant in one hour.

What's the third one?

All I know of are Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder. Both are trash. Viola Davis excepted of course.

[edit]: Oh wait Grey's Anatomy. lmao. God she makes awful shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom