• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Natalia working with MNEK!?!?!
4bde298bae.png

Can we take a moment though

Lady Gaga Most Talked About Person At the Emmy's
Not only did she land every best dressed list (receipts: ELLE, VOGUE, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Glamour, Forbes, AOL Lifestyle, MTV, Yahoo, ET, OK, HuffingtonPost, E!), but Gaga was the most talked about person all night on Twitter.

Flashback to earlier this year too:

Oscars 2015: Lady Gaga provides show's biggest Twitter, Facebook moment
Lady Gaga’s "Sound of Music" medley tribute, followed by Julie Andrews' onstage appearance, was by far the biggest moment in the show in terms of Twitter and Facebook reactions.

Does anyone really doubt that Gaga can recapture the pop zeitgeist with a well-timed hit single? The public is obviously here for her. I hope she doesn't miss an opportunity with her next era and just gives pop listeners something they really wanna hear. I know she can pump out a hit if she focused. It's time.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia is a fucking mess
and MNEK is above Natalia and should not lower himself to her level.

I also need an adult in the know to educate me about Kesha's situation

Tbh I think overall Ultraviolence is still a better album than Honeymoon
Honeymoon has some amazing highs (quite a few songs which outclass almost everything on UV) but as an album I think UV is the better listening experience as the overall standard of songs is higher, despite not reaching the highs of Honeymoon except on a few songs.

[Sanz:]
Yo sé que no he sido un santo
Pero lo puedo arreglar, amor

[Shakira:]
No sólo de pan vive el hombre
Y no de excusas vivo yo

Sólo de errores se aprende
Y hoy sé que es tuyo mi corazón

Mejor te guardas todo eso
A otro perro con ese hueso
Y nos decimos adios

No puedo pedir que el invierno perdone a un rosal
No puedo pedir a los olmos que entreguen peras
No puedo pedirle lo eterno a un simple mortal
Y andar arrojando a los cerdos miles de perlas

bbJ4EWU.gif

bring this fucking shakira back

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BRUJA DEL BLOQUE ‏@AZEALIABANKS 33s33 seconds ago
Trending! Now is the PERFECT time to check out my album "Broke With Expensive Taste" on @iTunes now ! #AzealiaBanks
https://itun.es/us/wJ3X3

the fucks this girl does not give

Mau ®

Y no de excusas vivo yo

Y nos decimos adios

bbJ4EWU.gif

I'm afraid that Shakira is dead and gone 😭

"Sale El Sol" was weak for a spanish album of hers. She doesnt have it in her for a "Pies Descalzos", "Donde están los ladrones" or even a "Fijación Oral" 😭

Floridian

The superior 1989 version being available on spotify as well. Poor Hitlor if this gets nominated by the Grammys over the generic original.

rhandino

Banned
I also need an adult in the know to educate me about Kesha's situation
Kesha accused Dr. Luke of sexual and psychological abuse and after that she then accused him of messing her career for coming out with those things while Dr. Luke is accusing her of extortion and getting this mess started so they can release her from her contract.

Basically, she is done and Dr. Trash is trash.

Y no de excusas vivo yo

Y nos decimos adios

bbJ4EWU.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

When will your rancid faves produce such a perfect bop T_T

The superior 1989 version being available on spotify as well. Poor Hitlor if this gets nominated by the Grammys over the generic original.

Lol

Any pop star would be seriously lucky to have someone make a whole album covering yours and have it get popular. T-Swiffer is truly in a league of her own right now.

Floridian

Lol

Any pop star would be seriously lucky to have someone make a whole album covering yours and have it get popular. T-Swiffer is truly in a league of her own right now.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a covered alternative rock version of Rih's Rated R. I'm sure it could work.

and T-Lawsuit has had little competition so yeah, let her run 2015.

Vazduh

It's a win-win situation for Hitlor:

a) she gets ~ 1 USD from each album sold (i.e. Ryan Adams' cover album)
b) it's a good promo for the original album.

Matt_

I wouldnt consider You and I rock

Do any of you watch scream queens? is it worth getting into?
first episode is tonight im an idiot

Floridian

I wouldnt consider You and I rock

Do any of you watch scream queens? is it worth getting into?
first episode is tonight im an idiot

I never seen the show before but I guess i'll start tonight. Tomorrow is Season 2 of Empire also. Can't wait for the mess

Matt_

I never seen the show before but I guess i'll start tonight. Tomorrow is Season 2 of Empire also. Can't wait for the mess

wait it is?
autumn is the best season

Wait, first this and now that?

Britney's back to life? Back to Blackout?

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

I was listening to circus and in the zone today and I think I've decided Circus is her second best album after black out

so here for blackout 2.0 though
hoping pretty girls will be absent
little mix and iggy trash

DOWN

Banned
Is Lago that mess of a producer who threw in tons of horrible, pitched male ad libs in Blackout? The songs would have been amazing without the random *male voice laughs randomly* thrown into a bunch of Brit's songs on that album.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I wonder what NeoGAF Members Aguila and Partition have to say about Banks' behavior?

But what do you think about the calculating white devil in your avatar, her cultural appropriation in the Wildest Dream vid, her "pitting women against women" hypocrisy, and her money-hungry antics against Spotify?

Answer me that and I might tell you.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom