• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
yes we need someone to make a gif of it!

Stream V V new album Glitch.
789e1ef5f0.gif

do you guys still buy music these days? I pretty much only use my coins for Lana (I made an exception this year tho... Communion is too good plus Years and Years deserves my money) but everything else is just Spotify tbh

Vazra

Yaaas at you doing both of these gifs! They were needed!

Lol I enjoy doing gifs so it's normal for me to see if someone request something I do it if no one does one.

do you guys still buy music these days? I pretty much only use my coins for Lana (I made an exception this year tho... Communion is too good plus Years and Years deserves my money) but everything else is just Spotify tbh

Only the must have albums.

The Flop

Banned

I do. I still buy singles on iTunes, even though I have apple music.

973e9b6b8b.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Recently I've bought
Disclosure
VV Brown
Lana
Troye
Jess Glynne
Lianne La Havis
Years & Years

Loreen
MNEK
Demi
Selena
Rita Ora

with the underlined albums
so in short too fucking much
but the only release on the horizon that shall be getting my coins is Ellie & Frankmusik if he can be bothered to upload it to itunes

royalan

Was going to get an iPhone 6S until I noticed that its camera couldn't even beat the Galaxy S6 or the LG G4 in a The Verge test. The Verge.

Vazra

Dame dame esta noche
Baby esta noche
Uh, huh, mi noche
Dame dame esta noche
Dame dame esta noche
Baby esta noche
Uh, huh mi noche
Dame dame esta noche
973e9b6b8b.gif

llehuty

The real question is, how many of you buys physical albums? Western pop should learn a lesson or two from k-pop in that regard.

cMQNwQq.jpg

11328003_1463012044011521_1308445497_n.jpg

Normal editions at 20€ that look like 200€ videogame collectors editions, I just can't not buy these.

Vazra

The real question is, how many of you buys physical albums? Western pop should learn a lesson or two from k-pop in that regard.

cMQNwQq.jpg

11328003_1463012044011521_1308445497_n.jpg

Normal editions at 20€ that look like 200€ videogame collectors editions, I just can't not buy these.
I got Pink Tape and its the best thing. *looks at the Krystal card*

Edit: I really like the picture book and more artists should embrace these extras that help sell the albums

Recently I've bought
Disclosure
VV Brown
Lana
Troye
Jess Glynne
Lianne La Havis
Years & Years

Loreen
MNEK
Demi
Selena
Rita Ora

with the underlined albums
so in short too fucking much
but the only release on the horizon that shall be getting my coins is Ellie & Frankmusik if he can be bothered to upload it to itunes
....damn... you might be keeping the industry alive by yourself tbfh

The only album / song that I bought in the last year is Satan's 1989

eRtby.gif

I regret it.

Otherwise I just stream stuff on Spotify (when I'm at my desktop) or Google Play Music (when I'm on mobile).

Aguila

#ICONIC
I usually buy digital albers on iTunes/Google, but I buy physical albers for my top faves so I can physically appreciate their producT (and then download/convert to 320 kbps).

I use spotify to listen to really old acts like Madonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom