• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Your faves seem so inconsequential after witnessing Janet live.

Icicle won.

Tell them.

tumblr_nrzzbenwLv1qggyepo2_500.gif

BURNITUP! is fire. The outro alone left my boochie quivering uncontrollably.

Unbreakable is available worldwide on October 2, 2015. Preorder today.

It's sad cause she actually has GOOD music. Also, why is she coming for that guy on Instagram?
they were probably fighting on twitter i guess. I can't @ the fact that she shed crocodile tears on a radio show but then turns around and uses "mexican" as a way to insult someone... the irony of it all. she's insane.

Nasser

they were probably fighting on twitter i guess. I can't @ the fact that she shed crocodile tears on a radio show but then turns around and uses "mexican" as a way to insult someone... the irony of it all. she's insane.

Yeah that's sad and I actually feel sorry for her, I can't imagine being that miserable of a person.

Meowster

Azealia is clearly unhinged and is bordering on a breakdown as seen through the events throughout this past week. I'm not in any kind of mood to mock it and hope she just gives herself whatever kind of help she needs because she is a very talented woman that creates great music. Her staying perched on Twitter so her fans can tell her everything she says is good and right reeks of Lady GaGa's winter 2013 meltdown where she stayed on that Little Monsters website for days on end (except obviously even worse in comparison).

rhandino

Banned
Has the male Adele done anything good?
... his album was cute but it's kind of a more boring version version of what Adele peddled in the past... idk...

Latch was good tho but too bad that their transparent attemtp to replicate it success with Omen failed so much.

Yaáaaaaas, last page!

Mau ®

Chvrches alberm is very cute. It's basically Part Deux of their debut (which is a good thing IMO).Clearest Blue is the highlight.

royalan

Can we make a promise to keep the conversation on Hews, nobodies, Soundcloud Hoes and flops to a minimum next OT?

Almost killed PopGAF dead this OT.

Actually, Natalia brought new life to the discussion tbh. I'm sure if we measured the page impacT these "tumblr hews" would probably be the ones keeping OT-11 going tbqh.

Frodo

Can we make a promise to keep the conversation on Hews, nobodies, Soundcloud Hoes and flops to a minimum next OT?

When the Hews, nobodies, and Soundcloud Hoes are doing more than everyone's faves it gets hard not to. Your faves are probably listening to the Soundcloud Hoes right now trying to steal their next big sound, tbqh, so I guess what I'm trying to say is: no, we can not.

0SglOPV.gif

Floridian

OT will be posted either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Let's just say i'm gonna give people who deserves some coverage their promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom