• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Can we make a promise to keep the conversation on Hews, nobodies, Soundcloud Hoes and flops to a minimum next OT?

Almost killed PopGAF dead this OT.

My Hews/Nobodies became the song of the summer queens. It is known that I helped them reach that level.

gif-kemper-5thharmony-150710_f781408c4d1a494dcb8ea9b4a2bc9b1e.gif

cory64

GLITCH

EEK!

for those unfamiliar (and it would appear that most of you haven't experienced such a thing), this is what a slay album sounds like

zz61iyw.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the fact that only one of that list has released an album this OT though

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OH MY GOD
i forgot about lana and she came out last week
holy shit

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Speaking of:

Drake/Future are going to open with 380k sales while Lana will be around the 110k range... Ooops! Best luck next time, I guess.

Yeah, I already know that Jesus Raellah Jepsen OPUS flopped...

110k is still better than many of the stuff that has been stanned here still so I dont see the issue. Considering how people were thinking Lana was done with UV those are actually decent numbers.

The Flop

Banned
Speaking of:

Drake/Future are going to open with 380k sales while Lana will be around the 110k range... Ooops! Best luck next time, I guess.

Pure sales or with streaming too? Still solid numbers in these days.

Speaking of:

flopped is putting it lightly. the bitch is out on the streets begging for a few quarters while she sings "call me maybe" and tries not to have a mental breakdrown. Lana on the other hand doesn't give a shit and lives in her beach house doing whatever tf she wants to do

a carly stan shouldn't try to come for anything at all

edit: wow did people shit on Dead Petz.
I mean...

Matt_

Glitch is OUTSTANDING
Instincts snatched my wig and the rest of the album cleaned up any follicle that it missed

Does the NHS not have funding for mental health screenings anymore?

tumblr_l49p1l7KGE1qb5g2po1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom