• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
She still has yet to release the video of her third single, "Dear My Future Husband", and she barely promoted her debut. She didn't have to go to kmart & put her tracks in every rack, or beg other pop stars to get hits, she did it all by herself, including writing. It's funny when people call Iggy the 2014 "it" girl yet her album couldn't even reach gold.

And Meghan can actually sing. Igloo can't rap or sing. She is WORTHLESS.

Aguila

#ICONIC
She still has yet to release the video of her third single, "Dear My Future Husband", and she barely promoted her debut. She didn't have to go to kmart & put her tracks in every rack, or beg other pop stars to get hits, she did it all by herself, including writing. It's funny when people call Iggy the 2014 "it" girl yet her album couldn't even reach gold.

wow. Well Iggy has latched on to like 20 features to remain relevant, did all that cultural apropo, etc.

Meghan is pretty inoffensive, compared. Maybe that's why nobody pays attention to ha.

tumblr_nl8d1hX5wi1r65oxko1_540.jpg

Where are the lies?

Katy's Legendary Lovers is just so good. That song alone redeems de album. The bass line during the chorus is so good, and especially during the second part it kicks up a notch.

Zutroy

Britney's new single is supposedly produced by The Invisible Men who were behind Fancy.

She also said that there won't be an album anytime soon and just some singles here and there.

Looking forward to Hillary Duff's album coming out this OT, All About You was a bop!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Britney's new single is supposedly produced by The Invisible Men who were behind Fancy.

She also said that there won't be an album anytime soon and just some singles here and there.

Looking forward to Hillary Duff's album coming out this OT, All About You was a bop!

Brit going british and I like a fair few songs on that list so let me get perched
certainly leaving her pure pop roots behind though

Styles

Taylor Swift's '1989' Has Outsold Her Last Two Albums

After just 19 weeks of release, Taylor Swift's 1989 has now outsold both of her last two albums.

1989 sold another 44,000 copies in the week ending March 8, according to Nielsen Music, lifting the title's total sales to 4.505 million. 1989 already surpassed the sales of Swift's last album, 2012's Red (4.160 million after 124 weeks), a few weeks ago, while 1989 now jumps past her earlier album, 2010's Speak Now (4.480 million after 228 weeks) in the latest tracking week.

Next up on Swift's personal hit list: her self-titled 2006 debut (5.492 million) and her biggest seller, 2008's Fearless (6.909 million).

For those keeping score, Swift's cumulative album sales (including her five her studio efforts, and other assorted live sets, EPs, etc.) now stand at 27.67 million. In terms of album sales, she is the seventh-largest selling female artist since Nielsen began tracking sales in 1991.

No words.

iWPT2n1OysfH4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Natalia Kills calls woman a cunt
X Factor husband and wife judges Willy Moon and Natalia Kills have accused an Auckland mother of lying about an abusive encounter she had with Moon at a bakery.

X Factor producers TV3 issued an apology on Moon's behalf, saying he regretted the incident and his language, but Moon said on social media he regretted no such thing.

Moon delivered his blue-language burst to Tracey Neal-Gailer on Tuesday morning at the Baker's Cottage, in the Auckland suburb of Kingsland, where she was buying a cake to celebrate her 51st birthday.

Moon became riled in the bakery carpark. Ms Neal-Gailer believed he thought she had taken his parking space.

"He was a passenger in a car being driven by a woman and he became very upset when I pulled into a space before him, even though I had the right of way," she said.

"He got out of the car and was waving his finger at me and saying, 'No, no, no." He then snarled, 'That was so rude', as we both went into the bakery."

Worse was to follow in the bakery, Moon calling her a "c***" in front of stunned staff and customers. "This is a man who is supposed to mentor young people on national television and what he said was disgraceful," Ms Neal-Gailer said.

"I couldn't believe it when he twice hissed at me, 'You are such a c***'."

Today Moon took to Twitter to abuse Ms Neal-Gailer and the Herald.

"Not only a **** but a lying **** judging from that 'statement' you [nzherald.co.nz] saw fit to print. Laughable. Bored?," he posted.

He added: "'Woman proves my point by writing long inaccurate sad letter detailing how much of a **** she is'". Better headline."

His wife also came out swinging: "Why did you invent a quote my husband NEVER said?! He never apologized to that c*** lady. Stop defending her bullying," Kills wrote.

She added: "Hilarious that lady is proving not only how much of a c*** she is, but also a lying c***! 'Children present'?! Where?!"

Her can't be tamed era is coming.
iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

That JoJo song slayed my whole life. I need JOJO right now. I'm tired of fucking waiting. Her drought has been very very dry seeing as it is still longer than Bey's drought. I can't do listening to pitch songs when she's signed and ready to go. My mind and body can't take this abuse anymore.

Who the fuck is she talking about? See, I never liked her music but now I can dislike her as a dique whipped asshole. Her husband tacky 1970 do wop style is overrated and shit. Secondly, he has no career so what is there to Camouflage or Doppelgang? This is not Rita Oral.

Vazra

I like how people have never bothered watching interviews or shows with Natalia Kills but as soon she does something negative everyone jumps at her. #Power

Purchase Controversy from the album "Trouble" on iTunes.
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Nemesis_

Nobody likes Natalia because you shoved her down everyone's throats in this kind of double negative ironic mess.

Now she's just an abhorrent attention seeking cunt. Shes either done this for publicity or she's just a shit person.

Neither is A good outcome.

I mean what the fuck is she even on about like he's wearing a suit and has done his hai?

Vazra

Nobody likes Natalia because you shoved her down everyone's throats in this kind of double negative ironic mess.

Now she's just an abhorrent attention seeking cunt. Shes either done this for publicity or she's just a shit person.

Neither is A good outcome.

I mean what the fuck is she even on about like he's wearing a suit and has done his hai?

She is just giving the show ratings. The female Simon Cowell but since she has a vagina instead of a dick she gets called a bitch instead of a boss. In words of Onika she shouldn't settle for pickle juice and demand quality.
iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Her drag was nonsensical, emberrassing, and hypocritical, it reminds me of her stans
A Gaga stan talking about Nonsensical, embarrassing and hypocritical. Take a seat.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Who is this ugly lady with the black hair and eyebrows that keeps ruining all these gifs

Nemesis_

It's not even about that, her drag was nonsensical. Shes literally saying somebody has jacked her nobody husbands style because he's wearing a suit and done his hair.

If Simon Cowell came for somebody for the same (lack of) reason there would be a huge backlash

Your ad hominem drags are proving the arguments being set against you too by the way 😂😂😂😂

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If simon went in on someone like that he would have been torn to shreds by his co-judges for being a cunt, which is what has always happened when he has gone too far with his criticisms.
Natalia deserves whatever is coming to her. What isnt right is the fact that the guy seems to be escaping criticism but given that Natalia went in first and harder it's not too surprising

Wait, pause! Dragging Natalia has NOTHING to do with because she's a women. She said some bullshit. Let's just put is bluntly like that. She doesn't have the status of a Nicki nor Mariah to say something like that on a show to gain ratings. Clearly her record ratings will be lowered due to this including the fact that she's already a flop who's on this show for the exposure. The fact remains, her drag was weak, disgusting and far from original if her aim was to be "Simon". If she's going to drag, drag his performance, drag his talent, but to drag his look that her shit husband nor her has created is by far the lowest bottom dwelling rectum filled shit I have ever heard.

Vazra

IMO she could have given the same criticism without the overreaction she had. I saw the performance and the singer really lacked an identity on the stage. (which oddly enough she praised in auditions and bootcamp) If she kept herself calm and collected and given the feedback as she should without catching feelings it would have been alright.

Majmun

Queen of frozen yogurts, Esmée Denters, has been eliminated from The Voice.

First dropped from JT's record label, now this. Poor her.

Vazra

Queen of frozen yogurts, Esmée Denters, has been eliminated from The Voice.

First dropped from JT's record label, now this. Poor her.

Just checked her singing on youtube and she has issues with control but then again it might be the nerves. It's not as awful as the latest seasons of American Idol tho.

The blonde woman went IN

seriously tho, wtf. It's hard to copy someone when you don't even know who they are, because they're { i r r e l e v a n T }.

Majmun

I didn't even know who her husband was, until she pointed at him. And they don't look alike, at all.

Her husband and her both seem narcissistic and delusional.

Touchdown

Banned
Apparently Natalia's husband is "Willy Moon" and this is his "big hit". A JT wannabee with less dance moves than Mariah Carey. A mess of the highest order. Take the 5 train in Manhattan from Wall Street to Grand Central and you'll see thousands of guys dressed better than him and could carry a tune better than he could.

a8ea1cee64.gif

Vazra

Apparently Natalia's husband is "Willy Moon" and this is his "big hit". A JT wannabee with less dance moves than Mariah Carey. A mess of the highest order. Take the 5 train in Manhattan from Wall Street to Grand Central and you'll see thousands of guys dressed better than him and could carry a tune better than he could.

a8ea1cee64.gif

Agree lol.

royalan

Well, if there's a silver-lining from all this, it's that we won't have to worry about another Natalia Kills "attempt" at relevance for a while. :)

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom