• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I reckon Natalia should release a single now. There will never, ever be another moment in time when so many people are talking about ha, even if it's because she's a vile human being.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;156021115 said:
I reckon Natalia should release a single now. There will never, ever be another moment in time when so many people are talking about ha, even if it's because she's a great human being.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

She should re-release Controversy.
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Mau ®;156023671 said:
Even though I think Marina is largely pretentious trash, I will stream it on Spotify because your recommendations are usually on point.

giphy.gif
here for this refreshing open mindedness :)

be ready to skip "Gold" tho
giphy.gif

Damn everybody's going IN on Natalia. Bayo's having to work overtime here :(

I'll have to look for a character archetype to cast her as now. Maybe Harlequin?

that was incredibly shitty of natalia tbh
i hope she gets kicked out so she makes music

are drake and nicki really my only faves that aren't problematic? :(

Vazduh

NOT Natalia and Willy talking about artistic integrity while being judges on The X Factor. The irony.

ze51AkL.gif

I liked that Mel Blatt defended the poor guy. Kween.

Although... One part of me thinks that this was scripted and gave both Natalia and The X Factor much needed controversy. I mean, the pop forums were set ablaze with chatter after the clip went online.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Damn everybody's going IN on Natalia. Bayo's having to work overtime here :(

I'll have to look for a character archetype to cast her as now. Maybe Harlequin?
She is an irrelevant villager that had a meltdown, not worth it tbh

You should be making archetypes for Selena Gomez, Kylie, Ke$ha, and Becky G

Mau ®

This week should be good. We have Tinashe's mixtape, Rihanna's HOME EP & AmeRIHcan Oxygen as well as Marina's FROOT.

tumblr_nl8dar1qKO1ro1dyeo2_250.gif

Vazra

well she didn't make a rape video or go on a bullshit parade on twitter or used gay as an insult at one point in her career

Lil Kim feud
Mariah feud
Claims of her being a "bitch" to the team which she addressed as being the boss and demanding respect or so.

Surely not as messy as Azealia Banks but there are a few messy things from Nicki.

royalan

NOT Natalia and Willy talking about artistic integrity while being judges on The X Factor. The irony.

ze51AkL.gif

I liked that Mel Blatt defended the poor guy. Kween.

Although... One part of me thinks that this was scripted and gave both Natalia and The X Factor much needed controversy. I mean, the pop forums were set ablaze with chatter after the clip went online.

I mean yeah everyone's talking about, but not in a good way. People went from not knowing who Natalia Kills is, to still not knowing who she is...other than a psycho cunt.

Haven't we learned from Azealia Banks' tragic non-existent career that not all publicity is good publicity?

Vazduh

I mean yeah everyone's talking about, but not in a good way. People went from not knowing who Natalia Kills is, to still not knowing who she is...other than a psycho cunt.

Haven't we learned from Azealia Banks' tragic non-existent career that not all publicity is good publicity?

At least some people know who Natalia Kills is now. Before this, she was a virtual unknown. But yeah, I agree that not all publicity is good publicity.

#dragt tbfh

it is a really weird stance to have tho imo. My friend said she didn't really know what to think of it either in case it led to "customisable babies" and I was like sis...

Vazra

#dragt tbfh

it is a really weird stance to have tho imo. My friend said she didn't really know what to think of it either in case it led to "customisable babies" and I was like sis...

Really a fucked up thing to say.

And yasss at that Bleachers song.

Vazra

What is this absolutely disgusting video that I have witnessed. Does she have no shame? I'm not going to go in because others have covered that for me in a nicer way so I'll just wish her the best of the luck in her short career.

yzy4yqoh.gif

Not you using a Kanye gif when talking about something disgusting.

Vazra

Someone on the youtube comments comparing Grimes vocals to Carly Rat Herpes.
gBs1C.png

giphy.gif

The song is cute af.

Partition

Banned
Visions was recorded within the span of two weeks, on GarageBand, with no professional mixing, mastering, or equipment, no studio, while she was high on several different drugs.

I mean it still snatched and gave us the Song Of The Decade, but still its clear how much better she sounds now that she is using a studio.

Mau ®

Kanye says stupid shit all the time but he never intends to hurt people. Something Natalia clearly went for.

Plus Kanye, his musicality and discography>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Gaga knockoff.

Ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom