• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Still listening to that Sweetest Hangover track and it's criminally short. Come on, Jojo, I need a new album now.

IW6gpY

I love how she's perfectly restrained in some parts where she's capable of belting a great high note, but chose a perfect alternative.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;156030196 said:
Kanye says stupid shit all the time but he never intends to hurt people. Something Natalia clearly went for.

Plus Kanye, his musicality and discography>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Gaga knockoff.

Ch.

Kanye shit doesnt scream scripted like Natalia tho.

Floridian

Even if that was "scripted", the fact that she went along with it and probably knew it was going to get exposure was pure desperation. Lose/Lose for Ratalia anyway, but get that promo nonetheless.

YLTarY8.gif

I won't pretend that I intend to stop living
I won't pretend I'm good at forgiving
But I can't hate you
Although I have tried

I still really really love you
Love is stronger than pride
Love is stronger
I still really love you

Vazra

I won't pretend that I intend to stop living
I won't pretend I'm good at forgiving
But I can't hate you
Although I have tried

Love is stronger
I still really love you

Queen.

Mau ®

About to listen to Vulnicura for the first time since I'm stuck all day doing data-mining. You guys are welcome to recommend me albums :)

Vazra

Mau ®;156032623 said:
About to listen to Vulnicura for the first time since I'm stuck all day doing data-mining. You guys are welcome to recommend me albums :)

Perfectionist and Trouble. XOXO

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;156032623 said:

Becky G's Play It Again EP

stay safe xoxo

injurai

Banned
Mau ®;156030196 said:
Kanye says stupid shit all the time but he never intends to hurt people. Something Natalia clearly went for.

Plus Kanye, his musicality and discography>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Gaga knockoff.

Ch.

Yeah, Kanye is all about setting things right (in his own opinion) in a big picture sense. His lack of tact is not malice towards individuals.

Kanye shit doesnt scream scripted like Natalia tho.

Was that guy in on it too then?

Floridian

EDIT: The misogyny on the Natalia Kills thread. Willy Moon says something about skinning people and using their skin and the one catching all flack is Natalia.

He's too irrelevant to even being mentioned since nobody knows or cares about him. The spotlight is all on Mrs.Artistic Integrity, the way she intended it to be from the start.

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

I came out of lurking just to say the OT is fantastic. Props. It could use some Sara Bareilles, Ke$ha, and Kanye, but it has Kellegend so I'm satisfied.

Frodo

Does anyone else think that I Know Places by Taylor Swift is actually a bop about a gay couple out in public in a conservative city

It strikes me as a song about someone trying to hide a relationship from the media/paparazzi. But I guess you could see it both (or even other) ways.

Bladenic

Does anyone else think that I Know Places by Taylor Swift is actually a bop about a gay couple out in public in a conservative city

no

And that grimes song yas

Ya'll better give LENA DUNHAM HER DUE CREDIT she gave us Simple Things, Teenage Talk, Entropy, and gave Robyn and Solange promo on her show.

QUEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom