• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasssss Teddy!!!
d9b96ee74a.png
Gaga looks so good now

PInk Tape

Banned
Hope she actually goes for that color and tease something from the new album.

What are your thoughts on 9 Muses - Sleepless Night?

Overall I like it but I'm not sure if I like it more than Hurt Locker.

- I think they pull off the darker, somewhat sexier concept pretty well.
- Production wise I wasn't expecting something like this out of Brave Brothers; I'm pleasantly surprised by it.
- Vocals and rap are on point
- Chorus could be a bit stronger or emphasized more; I can see someone thinking the whole thing sort of blends together if they aren't really paying attention
- It might not chart well on MelOn or other music charts since it isn't very catchy, at least with the first listen. I'd love to be proven wrong though.
- Love the styling on each of the girls
- Like the MV itself even though I'm not 100% clear on the plot of it

Frodo

Adele is on top of a pile of wigs and money laughing her ass off over the people who said she wouldn't make it because she is fat.

Phreaker

Congrats to her. I assume she will/did break the WW as well. This will probably be the biggest release PopGAF ever sees. It was thought unreachable for over a decade and she did it in 3 days, AMAZING

'25' has already sold at least 2.433 million in slightly more than three days.

Her "leaked" raw mic feed from the SNL Hello performance: http://digg.com/video/adele-snl-performance-raw-mic-leaked

Touchdown

Banned
congrats to adele but she doesn't have the power to bring POPGAF back to life. It seems Grimes ha Art Angels left everyone speechless, which is understandable. Now I wait for ANTi to come out to see what it's like

ec437c1dbb.gif

To get the discussion rolling, ARTPOP

I love this topic

This time let's rate ARTPOP's songs based on the top-vers-bottom spectrum:

Aura - Hostile top
Venus - Factory settings bottom
G.U.Y. - Power Bottom
Sex Dreams - Power Vers
Jewels N Drugs - Power Top, st8 acting only, no fems, no whites, no second verse
MANiCURE - Vers, watches drag shows on weeknights
Do What U Want - Opportunistic bottom/legal demon
ARTPOP - Asexual centaur
Swine - Bottom/eggplant emoji enthusiast
Donatella - Power Bottom but leads with Vers
Fashion! - Power Bottom but leads with Bottom
Mary Jane Holland - Bottom, 420, love Grimes and wearing ponchos at home, let's watch Adventure Time
Dope - N/A, prefers to lay there and cry
Gypsy - Mild-mannered top
Applause - Human Grindr notification/bassoon player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom