• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
grammy deserving
and people were kii-ing at MY measurements of success. smh.
Listening to DWUW again recently and it had so many opportunities to be a hit. alas, it was hindered by bad management.

I always wonder what the music video would have been like though...

Leak it Mama Monster!
tbh at this point I don't think I even want it.
although I kind of do tbh. but only if the news people can't see it so the controversy never gets spread about.

Touchdown

Banned
JoJo performs a stripped back version of Say Love

It's a tragedy she isn't more popular than she is.

TBH it was terrible. The only reason it has so many views on Youtube is because one of the dancer's split their nasty pants so you can see ass about halfway through. Sad what she has to resort to to stay relevant. I hear the ratings were terrible as well.

Mess

f4f7af4c39.gif

TBH it was terrible. The only reason it has so many views on Youtube is because one of the dancer's split their nasty pants so you can see ass about halfway through. Sad what she has to resort to to stay relevant. I hear the ratings were terrible as well.

Mess

f4f7af4c39.gif
Did you misread Jojo as JLo?

There are no dancers in that video

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Mess

f4f7af4c39.gif

i mean not to mention the fact that she dances like a damn goddess
but her vocals at the start seem to be quite a bit better than mariah has managed of recent
might want to rethink that avatar of yours, there are superior people to stan out there

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
12224698_1645831539006572_566184170_n.jpg

she is COOOOMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floridian

It's just a picture of her in the studio but Hype I guess.

Her hand covering the lyric sheets like anyone could even see words on it.

I still listen to her I Want Your Love cover often.

Yas at her being at the piano tho. And working with Marc Ronson apparently. LG5 may be everything.

I just want it to come out tbh. I don't even care if it's ARTPOP Act 2, I'll buy it.

Here for Jazz, here for pop, here for whatever tbh. Unless it's rap or she works with either Azealias.

J&D would have been cool if she exed out the legacy rappers and did a second verse/bridge. Not sure what the purpose of that song was. Lol

Also can we talk about how fucking excellent Born This Way was and how no one wants to admit it

J&D would have been cool if she exed out the legacy rappers and did a second verse/bridge. Not sure what the purpose of that song was. Lol

Also can we talk about how fucking excellent Born This Way was and how no one wants to admit it
I'll admit it. Gaga's magnum opus and the best album of 2011. A Grammy deserving album if there ever was one. I still fume.

Floridian

I think it was an attempt to show how "versatile" she is in terms of hopping on different musical genres or something.

BTW remains her 2nd best for me behind TFM.

I think it was an attempt to show how "versatile" she is in terms of hopping on different musical genres or something.

BTW remains her 2nd best for me behind TFM.
The concept of artpop was kind of that Gaga is this constantly evolving chameleon which is why the album is like a genre trip. Some of it works, some of it doesn't but the overall impression the album leaves is a lack of cohesion due to this.

Born This Way is her true masterpiece. F*ck the haters.

Bad Romance and Teeth are all I need from TFM. Maybe Alejandro but that blatant Ace of Base homage has worn thin.

Floridian

The concept of artpop was kind of that Gaga is this constantly evolving chameleon which is why the album is like a genre trip. Some of it works, some of it doesn't but the overall impression the album leaves is a lack of cohesion due to this.
She should probably stick with a more constant theme for LG5 so that way it won't sound like a random combination of sounds.
Born This Way is her true masterpiece. F*ck the haters.

Bad Romance and Teeth are all I need from TFM. Maybe Alejandro but that blatant Ace of Base homage has worn thin.

Bloody Mary, Marry The Night, Electric Chapel,& Heavy Metal Lover are the only highlights I can think of.

Back when I didn't know Pop music I always read Little Monsters praising the album and calling it a masterpiece so when first gave it a listen I was surprised by how much filler the album had. The songs that aren't filler are amazing though.

cory64

Gaga's magnum opus

MmjJFRo.gif

the best album of 2011

msf0QiF.gif

A Grammy deserving album

JW7QcTC.gif

Just want to remind everyone I am here if you want someone to talk to. If you need some support and encouragement.

I know it's really hard leaving that cult and saying GOODBYE, to pull yourself out of that rut and deep, deep delusion that has clouded you for so long.
To stop believing the lies of all the other cult members who keep saying "she will slay again".

I have been there. I too was a Gaga stan. And you can get out too.

sWgF0YY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom