• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

PInk Tape

Banned

Holy shit @ that drop.

This shits but I wish it didn't abruptly end.

I need to hear the full version.

Qcv4JOBM.gif

cory64

Mau ®;192800319 said:
Mmhm

A flopping tour
No album in sight
The exec producer of the album just quit
Pre-Campaing halted until further notice

She really ended ha. At least Rih still has her good looks tho.

TovTjT1.gif

Floridian

What a shame. I actually liked the instrumental but everything else (the song title, the lyrics, the artist) is pretty much embarrassing. Even the label agrees it seems. Oh well, hopefully it'll motivate her to actually record quality this time.

I hope Nintendo slays with the NX and succeeds after the Wii Flop U.

We better hear something soon because everyone on the Gaming Side are believe false information and it's embarrassing

a4mpMNW.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
The NX will flop harder than the Dreamcast. If Floptendo has any sense left they'll go 3rd party at this point, but they're too busy peddling their shitty amiibos 😂

I'll be over here on the Slaystation 4 enjoying RE Origins and 2016 GOTY Life Is Strange. Xenoblade Chronicles X was the Flop U's last good game this gen.

Nintendo fans serving Britney 2016 stan levels of delusion as per.

DMY4ixu.gif

Never count Slaytendo out of the race, especially since the Delaystation can't keep up with the success and the Xbox Juan getting irrelevant in Delaystations shadow.

The NX will be the first of its kind. The kind where the usual 5 year cycle will no longer be needed and supplementary units will upgrade the NX. This way Slaytendos output will never slow down, meaning there will always be software available to a large user base all the time just like iOS and Android.

Just like Lady Gaga LG5 comeback success, Slaytendo will comeback with the NX.

Bookmark me, don't be scared 💋

IacqcWD.gif

Frodo

The NX will flop harder than the Dreamcast. If Floptendo has any sense left they'll go 3rd party at this point, but they're too busy peddling their shitty amiibos 😂

I'll be over here on the Slaystation 4 enjoying RE Origins and 2016 GOTY Life Is Strange. Xenoblade Chronicles X was the Flop U's last good game this gen.

Nintendo fans serving Britney 2016 stan levels of delusion as per.

DMY4ixu.gif

J75SErp.gif

Frodo

https://mobile.twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/690043400112992256

Because they know Igloo can't carry a song herself. It's all about the hooks she doesn't have.

Poor what's left of her career.

tbq, she should be happy someone wants her to do something AT ALL, instead of pretending she has any relevancy or any ground for leverage with anyone because Chalisus gave her a nice hook once.

With that attitude, it looks to me like she is trying to finish with her career faster than Azealia Banks finished with hers. The inferior Azealia, as per.

rhandino

Banned
1) Her buzz single to "say goodbye to the My Everything era" that could have been a good chance to show some evolution was sabotaged by that horrendous chorus. Asco.

2) Naming her new fragrance Frankie. You know, like her unlikable brother ensuring that neither her army of young gays, little girls and pedophiles will think of buy it.

3) Her new era is close to drop and she is tweeting about changing the name of the album.

She is getting a little messy tbh

1) Her buzz single to "say goodbye to the My Everything era" that could have been a good chance to show some evolution was sabotaged by that horrendous chorus. Asco.

2) Naming her new fragrance Frankie. You know, like her unlikable brother ensuring that neither her army of young gays, little girls and pedophiles will think of buy it.

3) Her new era is close to drop and she is tweeting about changing the name of the album.

omg... 🐸☕️

Seems like everyone is having an ARTPOP era as of late...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kids need to educate themselves!

Wake me when AnTI is out.

tumblr_o1bm2aN3NP1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Saw Teens React to 5H?

Also this is how teens look these days?
1b56a168ad.png

Omg I just realised I'm now a member :O

52460e8d64.gif

How did that happen lol? Does this mean I can make my own threads and stuff?
300 posts and 3 months on GAF IIRC. You can make your own threads now and if you get banned you have chances at it not being a permaban depending what you do. Ban expert here since I had like 8-10 bans already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom