• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

These Iggone & Rita Over gifs....

J9FYc2e.gif

Tbh Rita Ora has an amazing voice... It's a shame she messed up with Calvin Harris now that he's with the devil herself.

She literally handed her career to the devil lol.

I wish someone would do a performance HALF as giffable as that performance was tbqh. When will literally anyone else awkwardly shuffle and stumble through a song

"Pathetic capitalist whores" is great.

Remember your fave on SNL?

No one else does either.
Remember when she released the best album of 2012 and made her career a success after an awful performance? Remember when she single highhandedly turned her career around with the release of Video Games as a single? Remember when she followed it up with the best album of 2013 which showed her versatility and skill and even people who don't stan her can't decide if BTD or UV are her best work because they're both just that good? Remember when she released one of the best albums of 2015 which once again changed her sound up, proving to the b a s i c masses that she will NOT stick to one sound only and is willing to take risks? Remember when your bussy was busted on Honeymoon release date and it still hasn't healed up?

Remember when Ellie Demon sold her soul to basic EDM shit that one cares about?

Nasser

Remember when she released the best album of 2012 and made her career a success after an awful performance? Remember when she single highhandedly turned her career around with the release of Video Games as a single? Remember when she followed it up with the best album of 2013 which showed her versatility and skill and even people who don't stan her can't decide if BTD or UV are her best work because they're both just that good? Remember when she released one of the best albums of 2015 which once again changed her sound up, proving to the b a s i c masses that she will NOT stick to one sound only and is willing to take risks? Remember when your bussy was busted on Honeymoon release date and it still hasn't healed up?

rihanna-shocked.gif

tumblr_mbhr0kRo4C1r2cdnpo1_500.gif

Nasser

I put so much love into my thoughts, into my posts, I make it all for you. I'll never understand the overflow of hate sent my way.

Nasser

Bye. Whether you wanna admit it or not Britney is a legend. She dominated an entire decade. Madonna- 80s. Mariah- 90s. Britney- 00's. Deal with it

I know that we're exhausted of talking about Gaga but in realizing today that these are the announced collaborators so far on LG5:

RedOne
Giorgio Moroder
DIane Warren
Mark Ronson
Elton John

The potential is slaying me right now. I just hope it's good.

Weirdly, no news or rumors about Beyonce's upcoming. I hope hope hope that Jay-Z collab album thing isn't real. He can stay home tbh.

rhandino

Banned
I put so much love into my thoughts, into my posts, I make it all for you. I'll never understand the overflow of hate sent my way.
I like you but if we are going to talk about iconique VMA performances of the ex-Princess of Pop you could point us to almost any other performance before that one.

I do appreciator your consistent stanning for ha though <3

Majmun

Beyoncé is queen of the 00's lbr

Slaying with DC and solo. No one else compares. She was very constant. And still is.

Britney slayed the early years of the decade before she died and an old lifeless woman took her place.

Majmun

Mariah definitely was the best female artist of the 90's. Hands down.

Britney has become a legacy act in her early 30's while Bey is constantly improving.

'Bu bu but she sold 5893 million albums 15 years ago!!!'

who the hell cares. vanilla ice sold millions of records 20 years ago as well.

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah definitely was the best female artist of the 90's. Hands down.

Britney has become a legacy act in her early 30's while Bey is constantly improving.

'Bu bu but she sold 5893 million albums 15 years ago!!!'

who the hell cares. vanilla ice sold millions of records 20 years ago as well.

but sis Bey is not constantly improving though. She still can't read I don't think, still has not graduated from High School, still can't do interviews and have a conversation, and outside of Drunk in Love, hasn't had much success on the charts since 2011. Her last album did sell great the first couple of weeks though, I give her that.

Majmun

but sis Bey is not constantly improving though. She still can't read I don't think, still has not graduated from High School, still can't do interviews and have a conversation, and outside of Drunk in Love, hasn't had much success on the charts since 2011. Her last album did sell great the first couple of weeks though, I give her that.

my fave's vocals and performances are constantly improving
yours sounds like a battered down seal on her good days, so let's not
a4mpMNW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom