• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_inline_o0gnttiy831qgk4m1_500.gif
You mad?
896b501df2.gif

Touchdown

Banned
my fave's vocals and performances are constantly improving
yours sounds like a battered down seal on her good days, so let's not
a4mpMNW.gif

But sis believe me when I tell you Bey's vocals have already started going downhill. It comes with age sis. Let me tell you that as a Mariah fan who's seen it all, the public is not here for aged stars and aged stars who may have gotten a bit heavier. Bey is aging and gaining weight fast. Her next album will unfortunately flop, sorry to tell you. We currently live in a talentless Taylor Swift world now.

a4mpMNW.gif

Floridian

But sis believe me when I tell you Bey's vocals have already started going downhill. It comes with age sis. Let me tell you that as a Mariah fan who's seen it all, the public is not here for aged stars and aged stars who may have gotten a bit heavier. Bey is aging and gaining weight fast. Her next album will unfortunately flop, sorry to tell you. We currently live in a talentless Taylor Swift world now.

a4mpMNW.gif

2015 is over though. Now we're in a post 25 world where Taylor's new songs are flopping and where we have the potential of other real pop artists coming back in the scene.

Majmun

my fave probably can't read and has the personality of a haystack, but she's not gaining weight or losing her voice.

and let me bookmark your post
a4mpMNW.gif

Mau ®

Beyoncé has long surpassed lesser nostalgia acts like Britney and Mariah. We reached a consensus on this a long time ago.

a4mpMNW.gif

Floridian

Adele, Kendrick, The Weeknd, & Little Big Town are performing for the 2016 Grammys

Ten-time Grammy winner Adele will perform at the ceremony, marking her first Grammy performance since 2012. Kendrick Lamar -- this year's most-nominated artist with 11 nods -- will also perform at the 2016 Grammys

Additionally, Little Big Town (up for two awards this year) and The Weeknd (up for seven) will perform on Feb. 15. This marks the Beauty Behind the Madness maestro's first-ever Grammys performance.

Mau ®;192800319 said:
Mmhm

A flopping tour
No album in sight
The exec producer of the album just quit
Pre-Campaing halted until further notice

She really ended ha. At least Rih still has her good looks tho.
wait.. flopping tour? do you have numbers? rip the rhat if so...

Floridian

If Rhat would just release a song there would no issue filling some extra tour seats but no she rather remain silent & wait until next month for something.

Mau ®

wait.. flopping tour? do you have numbers? rip the rhat if so...

I'm exaggerating a bit since it's doing quite well in Europe, as per for her.

But the US data hasn't been as encouraging as her Diamonds Tour numbers, despite lower prices. I hope my date doesn't get axed nnn

Please vote for someone whose platform is feasible and whose ideas won't be dead on arrival from day one. Tbh

Tbh, I'm considering just voting for Hillary during the primary. I don't want to take the risk of potentially contributing to a Bernie upset no matter how unlikely.

This election is all about potential SCOTUS appointments. Not here for the GOP getting elected, appointing justices, and literally setting this country back decades for decades to come. Although hopefully during the subsequent midterms, more than old white people will get off their asses and vote so we can have a functioning federal government.

a4mpMNW.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Tbh, I'm considering just voting for Hillary during the primary. I don't want to take the risk of potentially contributing to a Bernie upset no matter how unlikely.

This election is all about potential SCOTUS appointments. Not here for the GOP getting elected, appointing justices, and literally setting this country back decades for decades to come. Although hopefully during the subsequent midterms, more than old white people will get off their asses and vote so we can have a functioning federal government.

a4mpMNW.gif

Trump vs. Clinton will bring more kiis than any other presidential race in history and set republican power way back for generations to come. So here for it. Hillary's reign will be iconic.

a4mpMNW.gif

Please vote for someone whose platform is feasible and whose ideas won't be dead on arrival from day one. Tbh
But... don't you stan Gaga?
J9FYc2e.gif

As for Hillary, she should
resume her duties in that gingerbread house eating children,
have several seats and stop advancing her corporatist agenda.

botty

Banned

a4mpMNW.gif

Mariah Carey photoshop lies.
IRXdmUo.gif

yes. Idk if you can read since you stan Bey but here read this

If we're taking on qualities of our faves, I'll assume you aren't competent enough to make your own decisions and should probably seek the advice of your handlers before making spurious attacks on message boards in conversation about people you don't know.
c89OgP2.gif

That being said Brits wiki says thus, "Spears possesses a soubrette vocal range of three octaves and two notes." Folks who stan vocals can tell me if this is impressive or not. I'm leaning towards not.

rhandino

Banned
I want you guys to know, I don't usually post but it's my birthday and all my straight guy friends are drunk and giving their life to Queen Gaga.
1) Happy birthday! May your fave bless you with quality bops this year!

hNk0Jsi.jpg

2) If your friends are bopping to Born this Way or Applause I have some news for you~

Jnqgdh7.jpg

Nasser

If we're taking on qualities of our faves, I'll assume you aren't competent enough to make your own decisions and should probably seek the advice of your handlers before making spurious attacks on message boards in conversation about people you don't know.
c89OgP2.gif

That being said Brits wiki says thus, "Spears possesses a soubrette vocal range of three octaves and two notes." Folks who stan vocals can tell me if this is impressive or not. I'm leaning towards not.

Lol when did I compare the two now..... Oops I struck a nerve
rs_500x286-131202140135-tumblr_lvt4os9wja1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom