• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitter slayed a bit tbh. On the first weekend of its release, Glitter was the eleventh highest grossing film, grossing an estimate of $2,414,596. The movie itself is cute and worth a watch just for the soundtrack.
[R E D A C T E D].gif

Your top-tier stanning is a work of art. Never stop

Glitter slayed a bit tbh. On the first weekend of its release, Glitter was the eleventh highest grossing film, grossing an estimate of $2,414,596. The movie itself is cute and worth a watch just for the soundtrack.

acdhCl3.gif
Truly a dark moment in American history

the way Glitter ha masterpiece was rejecteD

RB1R7.gif

what other event even comes close tbh

RB1R7.gif

Nasser

tumblr_lzvwjmcfqz1qmb8czo1_500.gif

When Britney cries in Crossroads it really makes me wanna cry... She really deserved an Oscar for this! Britney's acting actually was decent in Crossroads! if she wasn't such a huge popstar she would've gotten some credit, but..... her acting in glee was cringeworthy tbh.

acdhCl3.gif

You could've mentioned any other of Mariah's movie roles in which she actually was decent, but nope. And the gif....

But the soundtrack is quite good though, shame it had to be associated with the movie and its unfortunate release date.

Touchdown

Banned
6fd973c39b.gif

Let me go give this Jagged Little Pill a listen and see what it's about. Slayed a dragon at her peak, it should be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJsk8zNaAoQ

lol you're a mess. Album sales wise Daydream was not Mariah's peak btw. Music Box sold even more overall. Even though Jagged Little Pill was an iconic album it's a shame Alanis never truly came back after that but if you watch her interview with Oprah she was going through some thangs.

Frodo

I see you are all still taking exclusively about flops...

And taking about it, I still surprise myself to say this, but E.MO.TION has got me again. Let's get Lost is giving me life. It should be a single, but I doubt anyone wants to pour more money into promoting this album or its songs, which is a shame, really. Poor, Carly.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wonder if AHS: hotel will be even worth watching tonight. I never watched the series before.

just think
even if you dont like it you can drag gaga for it
there truly is no downside

Vazduh

I haven't watched AHS at all (I tend to stay away from everything Ryan Murphy touches, save for Popular which had a really great first season), but I'm tempted to give this episode a watch.

Gaga's power :I

Girls my facebook with a aflutter with posts about "watching AHS for the first time tonight." I'm in the same boat obvs. I'm ready for her to slay the kids, hopefully she doesn't suck.....

Floridian

Gaga is obviously a pull in attempts to watching this season. Her promos have been heavily advertised. Some critics have dragged the season though but hopefully the acting will be gif-worthy.

I love how you can totally hear that it's a Charli song, and that she sings in the chorus.

Good for you is a much better song, but Same old love is pretty good. Me and the rhythm is also pretty good. I'm keeping an eye on her album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I love how you can totally hear that it's a Charli song, and that she sings in the chorus.

Good for you is a much better song, but Same old love is pretty good. Me and the rhythm is also pretty good. I'm keeping an eye on her album.

fuck now you mention it it does
agree 100% good for you >>>>>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't usually listen to Beyonce, but I have to say... this is a masterpiece

tumblr_nh19o9m9qa1sme6zio1_500.gif

4 is underrated and IMO is her most unique album from her discography. Sure the singles were awful but there were some good tracks in there that got ignored over the awful first single.

Let me go against the grain and not even watch the AHS premiere. Gags, her lack of power.
For me I call it Freakshow impact. What a terrible season that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom