• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

0ETeJIE.jpg

And Google tells me that she's the best selling female artist of the soundscan era. She remains unbothered with her 5 grammys. I see you manage to pop your dusty old head in here though everytime Mariah's name is brought up. Obsessed a bit sis?

Just stating the facts. Soundscan is local and even in that case Mimi's best was out sold by the grammy award winning Jagged Little Pill- locally and internationally. JLP was also released by Madge's label, Maverick Records.

And I see Janet is expected to do better first week numbers than Mimi has in a long time. I guess some girls just age better than others.

Touchdown

Banned
Just stating the facts. Soundscan is local and even in that case Mimi's best was out sold by the grammy award winning Jagged Little Pill- locally and internationally. JLP was also released by Madge's label, Maverick Records.

And I see Janet is expected to do better first week numbers than Mimi has in a long time. I guess some girls just age better than others.

whew Queen has you pressed. Drudging up poor Alanis, where is the good sis now btw? I see that Grammy didn't do much for her career moving forward which is a shame and a half. Mimi tweeted about Janet's album early on in the process. I love their friendship.

857913bbdf.gif

whew Queen has you pressed. Drugging up poor Alanis, where is the good sis now btw? I see that Grammy didn't do much for her career moving forward which is a shame and a half. Mimi tweeted about Janet's album early on in the process. I love their friendship.

857913bbdf.gif

Probably enjoying ha 7 grammy's. Poor Daydream... shut out even with an amazing feature from Boyz 2 Men. Her Iggy era I suppose.
8in5m79.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Probably enjoying ha 7 grammy's. Poor Daydream... shut out even with an amazing feature from Boyz 2 Men. Her Iggy era I suppose.
8in5m79.gif

Wait,you're still seething over Daydream!!! ;alskdj;lskjf Yes poor Daydream with it's 3 number one songs and a number two, and it's diamond selling status certified platinum in at least 10 different countries. Local indeed. Your embarrassing attempts to drag one of the great albums of all time is truly tragic. I feel so sorry for you. 20 years later and your faves still can't beat it.

cd89cf8e19.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/...guide-to-the-next-three-months-in-pop/138607/

i'm actually pissing a bit

OCTOBER 4: Rihanna Instagrams a photo of herself on holiday.

OCTOBER 22: Rihanna appears on the cover of a magazine. There’s an interview, in which she answers one question via WhatsApp, to confirm that the album is still not ready.

NOVEMBER 4: The Official Charts Company announce that in order to counterbalance the disadvantage pop acts experience in the streaming era, retweets will now count towards the singles chart.

NOVEMBER 16: Beyoncé releases an album. It’s pretty good.

NOVEMBER 17: HANG ON EVERYONE, THE BEYONCÉ ALBUM’S NOT GOOD BECAUSE IT’S PROBLEMATIC IN SOME WAY OR OTHER.

09954248.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
wait i forgot retweets are now counted in the singles. They have made any type of chart achievement meaningless now
09954248.gif

for some reason I can't get the site to load but I'm 99% sure that is a satire article about the future and not what has happened

rhandino

Banned
NOVEMBER 16: Beyoncé releases an album. It’s pretty good.

NOVEMBER 17: HANG ON EVERYONE, THE BEYONCÉ ALBUM’S NOT GOOD BECAUSE IT’S PROBLEMATIC IN SOME WAY OR OTHER.
Oh! I see that they consulted royalan for this story~

TTXWKYF.gif

NOVEMBER 14: Carly Rae Jepsen’s album soars to Number One on iTunes after the video for ‘Your Type’, ie the best song on the album, breaks VEVO records. The video is not controversial and does not feature a particularly innovative narrative — people are simply responding to the fact that the lighting’s really good.
vdssmtv.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;180693744 said:
It's a cover of Drake's "Hotline Bling" from a female perspective.

Of course, the version from the artist with a penis is superior. As per.

wow @ this problematically transphobic post...erykha badu doesn't have a penis and the fact that you tried to use it as an insult.... :/

I Want Your Love, the original song from Lady Gaga, is bringing balance to my life today.

I'll share my dreams / and make you see / how really bad / your love I need

That literally sounds like the bullshit she would write too. lol

Player is a bop, and its #35 on iTunes. Is Tinashe finally coming???

Tinsashe should've impacted hard if Feel's Like Vegas, Cold Sweat, and Bet were given the true singles treatment instead of Pretend (weakest song on the album) and All Hands on Deck (which is lowered by the Iggy feature)

Yado

I always skip Pretend, How Many Times and Thug Cry tbh. Trash.

At least she seems to have better features his time around.

Partition

Banned
Grimes is releasing the single of the year either this week or next week. Just want to make sure you guys are prepared to bow down.

rhandino

Banned
So, Selena is going to tour and start the Revival era...

Also it seems that all pre-orders of Revival on Gomez's website will grant fans early access to tickets for the tour.

rhandino

Banned
Fijacion Oral 1 and 2 are still so good... when will the other hews you all stan?
Too bad she couldn't top them too =/

No is still one of my most listened song...

No se puede vivir con tanto veneno
La esperanza que me ha dado amor
No me la dio más nadie
Te juro, no miento

No se puede vivir con tanto veneno
No se puede dedicar al alma
A acumular intentos
Pesa más la rabia que el cemento

t4jCGHq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom