• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rihanna seems fine.
Ca4KiYsWcAAOYQ_.jpg

Nasser

Anyways. 4 years ago, one of the greatest vocalists ever passed way, Whitney Houston. Thankfully, we still have Britney Spears.

image.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Hopefully that picture is going to be representative of her look for the rest of the era because whatever she was trying to peddle during Baby Don't Lie was not the tea

sV8dmjd.jpg

Ugh.

Frodo

Is Formation out anywhere outside Tidal yet?

I want to give Beyoncé my coins for getting #whiteamerica [ p r e s s e D ]

rhandino

Banned
This Kanye/Hitlord controversy is so shallow and uninteresting but I guess that this is how she is going to rihmain relevant in between eras considering that her new boitoy is nowhere near as interesting as her previous ones.

Get those social media spikes, I guess.

Mariah posed with a fan the other night.

tumblr_o2fxdqmzaS1rqqe7xo1_540.jpg
Both looking positively radiant. Thank you Instagram filters.

Though tbh I think they're actually friends IRL and not just for photos. Beyonce follows zero people on Instagram and only ten on Twitter (among them, Mariah Carey).

To put that in perspective, she doesn't even follow her own husband.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Mau ®;195052656 said:
Your fave has as many rights as an infant.

Right?!?! I don't know how anyone who stans Britney Spears in 2016 can fix their lips to say anything derogatory against anyone with relevance, or Mariah Carey. The really don't have a leg to stand on.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;195052656 said:
Your fave has as many rights as an infant.

it makes me a little sad every time you insult Britney ITZ

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Right?!?! I don't know how anyone who stans Britney Spears in 2016 can fix their lips to say anything derogatory against anyone with relevance, or Mariah Carey. The really don't have a leg to stand on.

Also talking about education when Britney seems brain dead most of the time.

rhandino

Banned
Beyonce uses her fame and fortune as a platform to educate about feminism, racism, impossible standards of beauty and all kind of social problems while Britney at her peak decided to put Kevin Federline dick inside her vagina and Madonna tongue in her mouth.

Z1NQi3S.gif

Beyonce uses her fame and fortune as a platform to educate about feminism, racism, impossible standards of beauty and all kind of social problems while Britney at her peak decided to put Kevin Federline dick inside her vagina and Madonna tongue in her mouth.

Z1NQi3S.gif

Let's not forget her attention grab of shaving her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom